SHS Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development in the Post-Pandemic Period” (SDPPP-2021)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Revolutionary Technical Solutions for the Development of Society|
|Published online||24 November 2021|
- V. Khaustova, O. Reshetnyak, R. Lobodin, Evaluating the Impact of the Scientific Activity of a Country on the Provision of its Economic Security, 36th IBIMA Conference: 4-5 November, Granada, Spain (2020). URL: https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/evaluating-the-impact-of-the-scientific-activity-of-a-country-on-the-provision-of-its-economic-securi [Google Scholar]
- M. Kyzym, O. Reshetnyak, O. Kozyrieva, V. Khaustova, Research Organization on The Basis of The World Foresights Analysis: Trends and Scenarios, 35th IBIMA Conference: 1-2 April, Seville, Spain. (2020). URL: https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/research-organization-on-the-basis-of-the-world-foresights-analysis-trends-and-scenarios [Google Scholar]
- D. Hümmels, J. Ishii, K.-M. Yi, Journal of International Economics, 54, Iss. 1, 75–96 (2001) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1996(00)00093-3 [Google Scholar]
- R. Koopman, Z. Wang, Sh.-J. Wei, How Much of Chinese Exports Is Really Made in China? Assessing Foreign and Domestic Value-Added in Gross Exports, Office of Economics Working Paper, U. S. International Trade Commission, 2008-03-B. (2008) DOI: 10.3386/w14109. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jonson. Five, Journal of Economic Perspectives, 28, 119–142 (2014) DOI: 10.1257/jep.28.2.119. [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, et al. The Estimation of Domestic Value-Added and Employment Induced by Exports: An Application to Chinese Exports to the United States. In China and Asia: Economic and financial interactions. Oxon: Routledge, 64–82 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Global Value Chains and Development: Investment and Value Added Trade in the Global Economy: A preliminary analysis. UNCTAD, DIAE, 40 (2013) URL: https://unctad.org/system/files/official-document/diae2013d1_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Kyzym, V. Khaustova, V. Shlykova, H. Kramarev, A. Pinchuk, The Problems of Economy, 4, 19–29 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-0712-2018-4-19-29 [Google Scholar]
- I. Gryshova, M. Kyzym, V. Khaustova, V. Korneev, H. Kramarev, Sustainability, 12, 2072 (2020) DOI: 10.3390/su12052072 [Google Scholar]
- I. Gryshova, M. Kyzym, I. Hubarieva, V. Khaustova, A. Livinskyi, M. Koroshenko, Sustainability, 12, 7692 (2020) DOI: 10.3390/su12187692 [Google Scholar]
- V. Krivorotov, V. Mokhov, O. Ivanova, O. Polyakova, Convergence modelling in international integration associations, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Mathematical Modelling, Programming & Computer Software (Bulletin SUSU MMCS). 13, 68–72 (2020) DOI: 10.14529/mmp200306 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bykov, O. Kolb, Belarusian Economic Journal, 1, 128–143 (2016) URL: http://edoc.bseu.by:8080/bitstream/edoc/30257/1/Bykov_A._A.._s._128_143.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Bykov et al., Scientific works of the Belarusian State Economic University, 12, 6372 (2019) URL: https://ndc-ipr.org/media/publications/files/Bykov_A.A._s_63_72.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Tochitskaya, Assessment of value added in the export of Belarus, Bankayski Vesnik. KRASAVIK, 3–11 (2020) URL: http://www.nbrb.by/bv/articles/10746.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Guide to OECD’s Trade in Value Added (TiVA) Indicators. OECD (2019) URL: https://www.oecd.org/sti/ind/tiva/TiVA2018_Indicators_Guide.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Tables “input-output” (in consumer prices) for 2013-2018 / Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. URL: http://ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2006/vvp/vitr_vip/vitr_u/arh_vitr_u.html [Google Scholar]
- Trade in Value Added (TiVA): Principal indicators. OECD. Stat. URL: https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=TIVA_2018_C1 [Google Scholar]
- O. Reshetnyak, Economy and State, 9, 44–51 (2020) DOI: 10.32702/23066806.2020.9.44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.