SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Alexandris Polomarkakis, K. (2020). Health and safety at work in the time of COVID-19: A social Europe reckoning?. European Jornal of Risk Regulation, 11(4), 864-883. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arnoux-Nicolas, C. ,Sovet, L., Lhotellier, L., Di Fabio, A., & Bernaud, J.L. (2016). Perceived Work Conditions and Turnover Intentions, The Mediating Role of Meaning of Work, 7(704). [Google Scholar]
- Barancova, H. (2020). COVID-19 a renesancia domáckej práce. Právny obzor, 103(4). 243–257. [Google Scholar]
- Blaga, P. (2020). The Importance of Human Resources in the Continuous Improvement of the Production Quality. Procedia Manufacturing, 6(46), 287 – 293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dennerlein, J.T. (2020). An Integrative Total Worker Health Framework for Keeping Workers Safe and Healthy During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Human factors, 62(5), 689-696. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gigauri, I. (2020). Influence of Covid-19 Crisis on Human Resource Management and Companies’ Response: The Expert Study. International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, 6(6), 15–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chanana, N. & Sangeeta, (2020), Employee engagement practices during COVID-19 lockdown. Journal of Public affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Z.Q. & Zhu, X.Y.(2019). Working-Condition Importance Measures for Multi-Component Systems. Book Series International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management IEEM, (pp.1124-1128). [Google Scholar]
- Koolhaas, W., Klink, J.J.L., Boer, M.R., & Brouwer, S. (2014). Chronic health conditions and work ability in the ageing workforce: the impact of work conditions, psychosocial factors and perceived health. International archives of occupational and environmental helath, 87(4), 433–443. [Google Scholar]
- Palumbo, R. (2020). Let me go to the office! An investigation into the side effects of working from home on working-life balance. International journal of public sector management, 33(6-7), 771 -79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polek-Duraj, K. (2020). Humanization of Work and Working Conditions On Regional Basis(Case Study). Innovation management and education excellence through vision 2020, I –XI, 2966–2974. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, M. (2020). Impact of Covid-19 on HR practices and future workforce. Avaliable at: https://hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/impact-of-covid-19-on-hr-practices-and-future-workforce/75653859 [Google Scholar]
- Sugerman-Brozan J. (2020).Measures to protect the health and safety of Massachusetts employeeswhomustwork at the workplaceduring the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic. New solutions – a journal of environmental and occupational healthpolicy, 30(3), 249-253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sugerman-Brozan J. (2020). Health Technical Committee of the Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health. Measures to Protect the Health and Safety of Massachusetts Employees Who Must Work at the Workplace During the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic. New Solut, 30(3), 249-253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sukalova, V. (2015). Personálny manažment. DOLIS. [Google Scholar]
- Tashtoush, L. & Eypupoglu, S. Z. (2020). The relationship between human resource management practices and organisational citizenship behaviour. South African Journal of Business Management, 42(51). [Google Scholar]
- Tomcikova, L. & Coculova, J. (2020). Leading and education of talented employees as one of the major impacts of globalization on human resources management. SHS Web of Conferences EDP Sciences, 8(74). [Google Scholar]
- Zainon, S., Ismail, R. F., Ahmad, R., Shafi, R. M., Misman, F. N., Nawi, S., & Kadir, J. M. A. (2020). Factors of Human Resource Management Practices Affecting Organizational Performance. International Journal of Organizational Leadership, 9(4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.