SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regional Economics, Economic and Human Geography|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Balu, F. O., Radulescu, C. V., Bodislav, D. A., Gole, I., Buzoianu, O. C. A., Burlacu, S., & Balu, P. E. (2021). Cost modeling and computation in the healthcare industry. case study on a swiss medical care organization. Economic Computation & Economic Cybernetics Studies & Research, 55(1). [Google Scholar]
- BBC, june 2021, G7 summit: Spending plan to rival China adopted, Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57452158 [Google Scholar]
- Bodislav, D. A., Buzoianu, O. A. C., Burlacu, S., & Rădulescu, C. V. (2020). Analysis of companies in Romania from the perspective of risk perception and the management needs thereof. Economic Convergence in European Union, 341. [Google Scholar]
- Bran, F., Rădulescu, C. V., Bodislav, D. A., & Burlacu, S. (2020). Environmental risks in the context of globalization. Economic Convergence in European Union, 350. [Google Scholar]
- Climate Action Network. (2021). German Watch and New Climate Institute. Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI). https://ccpi.org/download/the-climate-change-performance-index-2021/ [Google Scholar]
- Deutsche Bank Research (2020). An inflection point in global corporate tax?. https://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/RPS_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000502295/2020%3A_An_inflection_point_in_global_corporate_tax%3F.pdf?undefined&realload=o8BRFRLdFndjHyZK9qfnrkGyU/YUOc5p~2OdQojhrflouB9gLeZ/O/TPQWl0e4Ks [Google Scholar]
- Economist Inteligence Unit (2021). Asia trade brief: April 2021. http://country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1480985131&Country=China&topic=Economy_1 [Google Scholar]
- Jasinski, N. (2021). What a 15% Global Minimum Corporate Tax Rate Means for the Stock Market. https://www.barrons.com/articles/george-soros-investment-fund-has-reportedly-started-trading-bitcoin-51625130865 [Google Scholar]
- List of Countries by Corporate Tax Rate, Trading Economics, https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/corporate-tax-rate [Google Scholar]
- OECD (2021). https://www.oecd.org/about/members-and-partners/. [Google Scholar]
- Profiroiu, C. M., Bodislav, D. A., Burlacu, S., & Rădulescu, C. V. (2020). Challenges of Sustainable Urban Development in the Context of Population Growth. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 9(3), 51–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Profiroiu, M. C., Radulescu, C. V., Burlacu, S., & Guţu, C. (2020). Changes and trends in the development of the world economy. In Competitivitatea şi inovarea în economia cunoaşterii (pp. 324-330). [Google Scholar]
- Rădulescu, C. V., Bran, F., Burlacu, S., Dobrea, C. R., & Diaconu, S. (2020). Challenges Regarding Food Resources in the Context of Globalization and Population Growth. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Economics and Social Sciences (pp. 1041-1052). [Google Scholar]
- Radulescu, C.V., Ladaru, G.R., Burlacu, S., Constantin, F., Ioanăș, C., & Petre, I.L. (2021). Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Romanian Labor Market. Sustainability, 13, 271. [Google Scholar]
- Reuters (2008). The Group of Eight: what is it?, https://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKB26280520080703?edition-redirect=uk [Google Scholar]
- Szmigiera, M. (2021). Breakdown of global GDP share from G7 and G20 countries 2019 and 2025. https://www.statista.com/statistics/722962/g20-share-of-global-gdp/. [Google Scholar]
- Sarbu, R., Alpopi, C., Burlacu, S., & Diaconu, S. (2021). Sustainable urban development in the context of globalization and the health crisis caused by the covid-19 pandemic. Les Ulis: EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Member States (2021). https://www.un.org/en/about-us/member-states [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.