SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regional Economics, Economic and Human Geography|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Aliaskarova, Z., Pashkus, V., Blagikh, I.A. (2020). Proactive Industrial Policy as the Main Strategy for Improving Russia's Competitiveness in the Context of Global Economic Processes. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 06002. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Balandina, D.M., Aliaskarova, Z.A., & Ignatova, A.M. (2020). Digital economy: developmental characteristics and consumer behavior. Izvestia of the International Academy of Agrarian Education, 52, 59–63. [Google Scholar]
- Braun, E., Kavaratzis, M., & Zenker, S. (2013). My City – My Brand: The Role of Residents in Place Branding. Journal of Place Management and Development, 6 (1), 18- 28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fajgelbaum, P.D, Goldberg, P., Kennedy, P.J., & Khandelwal, A. (2020). The Return to Protectionism. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 135 (1), 1–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foroudi, P., Gupta, S., Kitchen, P.J., & Foroudi, M. M. (2016). A framework of place branding, place image, and placereputation: Antecedents and moderators. Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 19(2). 241–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hartzmark, S.M., Hirshman, S.D., & Imas, A. (2021). Ownership, Learning, and Beliefs. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 136(3), 1665–1717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hollowell, J. C., Rowland Z., Kliestik T., Kliestikova, J., & Dengov, V.V. (2019). Customer Loyalty in the Sharing Economy Platforms: How Digital Personal Reputation and Feedback Systems Facilitate Interaction and Trust between Strangers. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(1), 13–18. [Google Scholar]
- Kavaratzis, M., & Hatch, M.J. (2013). The dynamics of place branding: an identity-based approach to place branding Theory. Marketing Theory, 13(1), 69–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostková, M. (2020). Shared accommodation as a globalization trend in tourism. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 03002. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kotler, P., & Gertner, D. (2002). Country as brand, product, and beyond: a place marketing and brand management perspective. Journal of Brand Management, 9 (4-5), 249–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang, A., & Xiaosheng, M. (2020). Complementary Information and Learning Traps. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 135 (1), 389–448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Medway, D., & Warnaby, G. (2008). Alternative perspectives on marketing and the place brand. European Journal of Marketing, 42(5/6), 641–653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parker, C., Roper, S., & Medway, D. (2015). Back to basics in the marketing of place: The impact of litter upon place attitudes. Journal of Marketing Management, 31(9-10), 1–23. [Google Scholar]
- Pashkus, M., Pashkus, V., & Koltsova, A. (2021). Impact of Strong Global Brands of Cultural Institutions on the Effective Development of Regions in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic. SHS Web of Conferences, 92, 01039. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Pashkus, V. Y., & Pashkus, N. A. (2011). Algorithmization of matrix tools of strategic analysis and approaches to their application in the non-profit sector of the economy. Strategic Management, 3, 200–218. [Google Scholar]
- Pashkus, V., Pashkus, N. & Pashkus, M. (2018). Strategic Positioning of Territories in the Global Economy: Brand Development in Accordance with the Matrix of Competitiveness of Territories. Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. 18th International Scientific Conference Proceedings. Zilina, Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic, 2727–2734. [Google Scholar]
- Pashkus, N.A., Pashkus, V.Y., Altunyan, A.G., Protasov, A.Y. & Maltseva, Y.M. (2019). Cultural City Brands and Global Competitiveness. Revista San Gregorio, 36, 197–209. [Google Scholar]
- Rodrik, D. (2018). Populism and the economics of globalization. Journal of International Business Policy, 1, 12–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Starobinskaya, N.M. (ed.) (2019). Socio-cultural sphere in the new economy: from the development of education to the art market. St. Petersburg: KultInformPress. [Google Scholar]
- Torres, I. (2012). Branding slums: a community driven strategy for urban inclusion in Rio de Janeiro. Journal of Place Management and Development, 5(3), 198 – 211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volkova, A.V., & Kulakova, T.A. (2021). Network, procedural and cognitive components of digital public governance implementation designs: European countries experience. Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Philosophy and Conflict Studies, 37 (1), 118–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H., Wu Y., & Buhalis, D. (2018). A model of perceived image, memorable tourism experiences and revisit intention. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 8, 326–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.