SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Transport and Logistics|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Privalov N.G., Privalova S.G Tax system: theoretical and methodological aspect. Tax product (monograph). Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Privalov N.G. The Third Way of Russia: a new hope in the XX1 century (monograph). Yekaterinburg: Ural Publishing House, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Glasnovic Z., Margeta K., Logar N.Z. Humanity Can Still Stop Climate Change by Im-plementing a New International Climate Agreement and Applying Radical New Tech-nology. Energies. Vol.13. Release. 24. (Dec, 2020) DOI: 10.3390/en13246703 [Google Scholar]
- Pesotskaya, E., Selyutina, L., Chernykh, A. Modern aspects of the formation and imple-mentation of environmental policy in an urban conditions (2020) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 880 (1), статья № 012069. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/880/1/012069. [Google Scholar]
- Swardh Jan-Erik, Genell A. Marginal costs of road noise: Estimation, differentiation and policy implications. Transport policy. Vol. 88. (Mar, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.tran-pol.2020.01.009 [Google Scholar]
- Hirte G., Tscharaktschiew S. The role of labor-supply margins in shaping opti-mal transport taxes. Economics of transportation. Vol. 22. (Jun, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.ecotra.2020.100156 [Google Scholar]
- Ajanovic A., Haas R. On the economics and the future prospects of battery electric ve-hicles. Greenhouse gases-science and technology. Vol. 10. Release 6. (Dec, 2020) DOI: 10.1002/ghg.1985 [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty A., Kumar R. R., Bhaskar, K. A game-theoretic approach for electric vehi-cle adoption and policy decisions under different market structures. Journal of the oper-ational research society. (Jan, 2020) DOI: 10.1080/01605682.2019.1678407 [Google Scholar]
- Sobieralski J. B., Hubbard S. M. The Effect of Jet Fuel Tax Changes on Air transport, Employment, and the Environment in the US. Sustainability. Vol. 12. Release 8. DOI: 10.3390/su12083352 [Google Scholar]
- Akdemir T. Aviation Taxes in European Union to Fight Against Climate Change. An-kara avrupa calismalari dergisi-Ankara review European studies. Vol. 19. Release 1. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Qiu R., Xu J., Xie H., Zeng Z., Lv Ch. Carbon tax incentive policy towards air passen-ger transport carbon emissions reduction. Transportation research part D-transport and environment. Vol. 85. (Aug, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.trd.2020.102441 [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev S. G. , Dorogov N. I., Kapitonov I. A., Asabina S. N. Ensuring competition in the context of globalization of maritime transport services. Entrepreneurship and sus-tainability issues. Vol. 7. Release 3. DOI: 10.9770/jesi.2020.7.3(12) [Google Scholar]
- Eisenmann C., Steck F., Hedemann L., Lenz B., Koller F. Distributional effects of car-bon taxation in passenger transport with lump-sum offset: low income households, re-tirees and families would benefit in Germany. European transport research review. Vol. 12. Release 1. (Sep 21, 2020) DOI: 10.1186/s12544-020-00442-6 [Google Scholar]
- Savin I., Drews S., Maestre-Andres S., van den Bergh J. Public views on carbon taxation and its fairness: a computational-linguistics analysis. Climatic change. Vol. 162. Re-lease 4. DOI: 10.1007/s10584-020-02842-y [Google Scholar]
- Valenzuela-Levi N. The rich and mobility: A new look into the impacts of income ine-quality on household transport expenditures. Transport policy. Vol. 100. (Jan, 2021) DOI: 10.1016/j.tranpol.2020.10.002 [Google Scholar]
- Mardones C., Mena C. Effects of the internalization of the social cost of global and local air pollutants in Chile. Energy policy. Vol. 147. (Dec, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.en-pol.2020.111875 [Google Scholar]
- Gazzani F. Transition to social-ecological sustainability using the environmental fiscal reform. International Journal of social economics. (Feb, 2021) DOI: 10.1108/IJSE-09-2020-0656 [Google Scholar]
- Furman L. Preferences in Local Taxes in Poland. Hradec Economic days 2020, Vol. 10, PT 1 DOI: 10.36689/uhk/hed/2020-01-019 [Google Scholar]
- Xu L., Fan X., Luan W. Strategic corporate social responsibility of high-speed rail in China. China economic review. Vol. 62. (Aug, 2020) DOI: 10.1016/j.chieco.2020.101499 [Google Scholar]
- Nadirov O., Vychytilova J., Dehning B. Carbon Taxes and the Composition of New Pas-senger Car Sales in Europe. Energies. Vol.13. Release 18. (Sep, 2020) DOI: 10.3390/en13184631 [Google Scholar]
- Shershneva M., Sakharova A., Anpilov D., Eremeev E. Efficiency evaluation of the use of mineral technogenic substances in geoecoprotective technologies of transport con-struction. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2020, 50, pp. 357–367. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-0454-9_37 [Google Scholar]
- Ferrester Dzh. Global dynamics.-Moscow: Nauka, the Main Editorial Office of the Phys-ics and Mathematics Literature, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Privalov N.G., Privalova S.G. Moral Economics: Necessity and basic principles. Chapter in the monograph. -M.; There-bov:Publishing House of TSU named after G.R. Derzhavin, 2013. (The series “University scientific schools”. Issue 8). pp.347-349 [Google Scholar]
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation (Part 2) dated 05.08.2000 No. 117-FZ (as amended on 03.07.2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shmonina I.P. Options for reforming the transport tax in the Russian Federation and assessing their impact on the tax burden of the enterprise//Contentus.2015. pp.204-211 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.