SHS Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2021The 21st International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Transport and Logistics|
|Published online||16 December 2021|
- Bayramov, V., Rustamli, N., & Abbas, G. (2020). Collateral damage: The Western sanctions on Russia and the evaluation of implications for Russia’s post-communist neighbourhood. International Economics, 162, 92–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fleisher, B. M., & Zhang, X. (2021). China economic review 30 years. [Google Scholar]
- Foo, N., Lean, H. H., & Salim, R. (2020). The impact of China’s one belt one road initiative on international trade in the ASEAN region. The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 54, 101089. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, L. Y., Lin, X., & Zhang, Z. (2020). The impact of de-globalization on China’s economic transformation: Evidence from manufacturing export. Journal of Policy Modeling, 42(3), 628-660. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, C. H. J. (2017). Effects of foreign and domestic economic policy uncertainty shocks on South Korea. Journal of Asian Economics, 51, 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chu, A. M., Lv, Z., Wagner, N. F., & Wong, W. K. (2020). Linear and nonlinear growth determinants: The case of Mongolia and its connection to China. Emerging Markets Review, 43, 100693. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jerabek, K., Majercak, P., Kliestik, T., & Valaskova, K. (2016). Application of Clark and Wright´ s savings algorithm model to solve routing problem in supply logistics. NAŠE MORE: znanstveni časopis za more i pomorstvo, 63(3 Special Issue), 115–119. [Google Scholar]
- Kampf, R., Majercak, P., & Svagr, P. (2016). Application of break-even point analysis. NAŠE MORE: znanstveni časopis za more i pomorstvo, 63(3 Special Issue), 126–128. [Google Scholar]
- Lall, S. V., & Lebrand, M. (2020). Who wins, who loses? Understanding the spatially differentiated effects of the belt and road initiative. Journal of Development Economics, 146, 102496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lim, E. S., & Breuer, J. B. (2019). Free trade agreements and market integration: Evidence from South Korea. Journal of International Money and Finance, 90, 241–256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, S., Shen, J. H., Li, W., & Zhang, J. (2020). A theory of economic development and dynamics of Chinese economy. Economic Modelling, 86, 69-87 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majercak, P., Kliestik, T. et.al. (2013). System Approach of Logistic Costs Optimization Solution in Supply Chain. Nase more, 60 (5-6). [Google Scholar]
- Magazzino, C., & Mele, M. (2020). On the relationship between transportation infrastructure and economic development in China. Research in Transportation Economics, 100947. [Google Scholar]
- Mitsek, S. A. (2018). Econometric model of Russian Federation: analysis and forecasts for 2018-2019. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 51(32), 395-400. [Google Scholar]
- Nedeliakova, E., Sekulova, J., Nedeliak, I., & Majercak, P. (2014). Safety of Level Crossings from Society-Wide Perspective. Transport Means, 23–24. [Google Scholar]
- Nedeliakova, E., Nedeliak, I., & Majercak, P. (2014). Research of services quality after the end of transportation in railway freight transport. ICMIBI, Bangkok, Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Nekhoroshkov, V., Aroshidze, A., & Nekhoroshkov, E. (2021). Transport Support of Europe-Asia Trade: Structural Shifts. Transportation Research Procedia, 54, 182–190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ono, S. (2017). Financial development and economic growth nexus in Russia. Russian Journal of Economics, 3(3), 321-332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sim, S. G., & Yoo, D. (2018). A quantitative study on endogenous formation of comparative advantage in South Korea. International Review of Economics & Finance, 53, 71–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thorbecke, W. (2019). East Asian value chains, exchange rates, and regional exchange rate arrangements. Journal of asian economics, 65, 101132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Voskoboynikov, I. B. (2017). Sources of long run economic growth in Russia before and after the global financial crisis. Russian Journal of Economics, 3(4), 348-365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.