SHS Web Conf.
Volume 131, 20228th International Multidisciplinary Research Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 January 2022|
- WHO. Healthy at Home - Physical activity. Available: https://www.who.int/news-room/campaigns/connecting-the-world-to-combatcoronavirus/healthyathome/healthyathome---physical-activity [Google Scholar]
- WHO. Physical activity. Available: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/physical-activity [Google Scholar]
- WHO. Global action plan on physical activity 2018-2030: more active people for a healthier world. Available: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241514187 [Google Scholar]
- S. Filkova, Tsv. Tarpomanova, Raising the parents’ awareness of the importance of the physical activity for the children health, Activities in Physical Education and Sport 6(1), 25–28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Filkova, V. Todorova, V. Kovacheva, Need for awareness of physical activity as a model of health behaviour, Varna Medical Forum 2(2), 37–40 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Filkova, S. Bogomilova, Tsv. Tarpomanova, Study of the motor activity of obese children, Varna Medical Forum 3(4), 49–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Markova, J. Pavlovska, Analysis of the needs for care of the elderly in Bulgaria, Proceedings of the XII National Forum of Health Care Specialists, 11-12. 11. 2016, Shumen, Ed. S. Toncheva 1, 101–105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Markova, S. Borisova, J. Pavlovska, Study of the need for medical and social care in the home for the elderly and old people, Varna Medical Forum 7(4), 186–190 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kr. Stamova, St. Staykova, R. Dimitrova, Study of the need to provide help and support to patients on hemodialysis treatment from the dialysis clinic at the Multi-profile Hospital for Active Treatment “St. Marina” - Varna,Varna Medical Forum 3(2), 308–311 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zdravkova-Chaush, N. Mikhailova, K. Petrova, Kr. Stamova, The need to obtain additional health information of patients with cardiovascular diseases and their families, Varna Medical Forum 6(2), 157–160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Uro Pulse. The European Commission has launched a challenge to keep fit at home during quarantine. April 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Di Renzo, P. Gualtieri, F. Pivari, et al., Eating habits and lifestyle changes during COVID-19 lockdown: an Italian survey. J Transl Med. 18(1), 229, DOI: 10.1186/s12967-020-02399-5, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barkley, A. Lepp, E. Glickman, G. Farnell, J. Beiting, Wiet R., et al., The acute effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on physical activity and sedentary behavior in university students and employees, Int J Exerc Sci 13(5), 1326–1339 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Sallis, D. Adlakha, A. Oyeyemi, D. Salvo. An international physical activity and public health research agenda to inform coronavirus disease-2019 policies and practices. J Sport Health Sci Jul 9(4), 328–334 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taeymans, E. Luijckx, S. Rogan, K. Haas, H. Baur, Physical Activity, Nutritional Habits, and Sleeping Behavior in Students and Employees of a Swiss University During the COVID-19 Lockdown Period: Questionnaire Survey Study, JMIR Public Health Surveill 7(4), e26330. Available: https://publichealth.jmir.org/2021/4/e26330, DOI: 10.2196/26330 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- IPAQ Group. Guidelines for Data Processing and Analysis of the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ). 2005 Nov. Available: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v\&pid=sites\&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnx0aGVpcGFxfGd4OjE0NDgxMDk3NDU1YWRlZTM [accessed 2021-03-11] [Google Scholar]
- Schweizerische Gesundheitsbefragung 2017. Neuchâtel, Switzerland: Bundesamt fur Statistik, Available: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/de/home/statistiken/gesundheit/erhebungen/sgb.html [accessed 2021-03-11] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, B. Guo, L. Ao, et al. Obesity and activity patterns before and during COVID-19 lockdown among youths in China. Clin Obes 10(6), e12416, DOI: 10.1111/cob.12416. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Jalal, M.R.M. Beth, H.J.M. Al-Hassan, N.M.J. Alshealah, Body Mass Index, Practice of Physical Activity and Lifestyle of Students During COVID-19 Lockdown, J Multidiscip Healthc 14, 1901–1910. Available: https://doi.org/10.2147/JMDH.S325269 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.