SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- F. Aliu, D. Pavelkova, B. Dehning, Portfolio risk-return analysis: The case of the automotive industry in the Czech Republic. Journal of International Studies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Behounek, P. Cintula, From fuzzy logic to fuzzy mathematics: A methodological manifesto. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 157(5), 642–646 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Your key to European statistics - euro indicators.[online], Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/news/euro-indicators (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Germany: Real GDP growth rate - volume. [online], Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/databrowser/view/tec00115/default/table?lang=enStatista (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Evgenidis, S. Papadamou, C. Siriopoulos, The yield spread’s ability to forecast economic activity: What have we learned after 30 years of studies?. Journal of Business Research, 106, 221–232 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grabisch, The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making. European Journal of Operational Research, 89(3), 445–456 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, Estimation of Long-Term Projects in Terms of Uncertainty of Inputs. 38TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN ECONOMICS (MME 2020). (Eds.). Kapouek, S. & Vranova, H., (pp. 154–159), Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, Fuzzy approach to short-term youth unemployment forecast. In SHS Web of Conferences, 73, 01007. EDP Sciences (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, P. Fiala, A fuzzy approach for the estimation of foreign investment risk based on values of rating indices. Risk Management, 21(3), 183–199 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers [online], Available at: https://www.oica.net/category/production-statistics/2019-statistics/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. del Rio-Chanona, P. Mealy, A. Pichler, F. Lafond, D. Farmer, Supply and demand shocks in the COVID-19 pandemic: An industry and occupation perspective. ArXiv preprint arXiv:2004.06759 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Skvortsova, T. A. Pasikova, L. N. Vereshchagina, A. N. Pozdnishov, A. V. Sukhovenko, The problem of bankruptcy of business entities as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Srivastava, L. Tyll, The effect of industry-specific networking behaviour on the internationalization performance of Czech SMEs. European Business Review (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Skoda, Vyrocni zpravy [online], Available at: https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/cs/vyrocni-zpravy/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy logic and approximate reasoning. Synthese, 30(3-4), 407–428 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Zadeh, K. S. Fu, K. Tanaka. (Eds.). Fuzzy sets and their applications to cognitive and decision processes: Proceedings of the us-japan seminar on fuzzy sets and their applications, held at the university of california, berkeley, california, july 1-4, 1974. Academic press (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.