SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- R. Kubik, Quantity and quality of human capital: Does the average years of schooling increase the quality of student? Littera Scripta, 6(1), 61–69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jane Hollowell, Z. Rowland, T. Kliestik, J. Kliestikova, V. V. Dengov, Customer loyalty in the sharing economy platforms: How digital personal reputation and feedback systems facilitate interaction and trust between strangers. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(1), 13–18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Connolly-Barker, T. Kliestik, P. Sulef, K. Zvafikova, Real-time decision-making in the information technology-driven economy: Planning, managing, and operating smart sustainable cities. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 12(1), 73–79 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nica, V. Konecny, M. Poliak, T. Kliestik, Big data management of smart sustainable cities: Networked digital technologies and automated algorithmic decision-making processes. Management Research and Practice, 12(2), 48–57 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mika, SystemOnline [online], Available at: https://m.systemonline.cz/hrm-personalistika/digitalni-transformace-hr-zatim-pripomina-cekani-na-godota-1.htm (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kearney, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, M. Vochozka, The embedding of smart digital technologies within urban infrastructures: Governance networks, real-time data sustainability, and the cognitive internet of things. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 11(1), 98–103 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Malik, P. Garg, Learning organization and work engagement: the mediating role of employee resilience. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 31(8), 1071–1094 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Krajnik, R. Demeter, The impact of digital technologies on accounting in light of the challenges of Society 5.0. Civil Szemle, 17(3), 115+ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grumbach, O. Hamant, Digital revolution or anthropocenic feedback? The Anthropocene Review, 5(1), 87–96 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Chen, Y. C. Lin, W. H. Chen, C. F. Chao, H. Pandia, Role of government to enhance digital transformation in small service business. Sustainability, 13(3) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mafiak, Approach to human resources performance measurement. Littera Scripta, 6(1), 82–94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hajnic, B. M. Boshkoska, A disruptive decision support platform for reengineering the strategic transfer of employees. IEEE Access, 9, 29921–29928 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dias R., N. Teixeira, V. Machova, P. Pardal, J. Horak, M. Vochozka, Random walks and market efficiency tests: Evidence on US, Chinese and European capital markets within the context of the global Covid-19 pandemic. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(4), 585–608 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Lomakina, V. Kookueva, A. Makarenko, Redistribution of economic resources in the digital society. Business and Society Review, 126(1), 25–35 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kunii, T. Hasegawa, Fujitsu’s activities to support digital transformation. Fujitsu Scientific & Technical Journal, 55(1), 3–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Strohmeier, Digital human resource management: A conceptual clarification. German Journal of Human Resource Management: Zeitschrift fur Personalforschung, 34(3), 345–365 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dahlbom, N. Siikanen, P. Sajasalo, M. Jarvenpaa, Big data and HR analytics in the digital era. Baltic Journal of Management, 15(1), 120–138 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Caputo, V. Cillo, E. Candelo, Y. P. Liu, Innovating through digital revolution. Management Decision, 57(8), 2032–2051 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, P. Li, Y. H. Zhou, B. C. Wang, J. Y. Zang, L. Meng, Toward new-generation intelligent manufacturing. Engineering, 4(1), 11–20 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Del Giudice, R. Chierici, A. Mazzucchelli, F. Fiano, Supply chain management in the era of circular economy: the moderating effect of big data. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 32(2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Choain, T. Malzy, Leading change through your creative class. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 32(3), 377–384 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Diebig, F. Jungmann, A. Muller, I. C. Wulf, Content and process-related requirements for the risk assessment of psychological stress in the context of Industry 4.0. Zeitschrift fur Arbeits-und Organisationspsychologie A&O, 62(2), 53–67 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Czech Statistical Office. Digital economy in numbers [online], Available at: https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/digitalni-ekonomika-v-cislech?fbclid=IwAR1ZerEKXHQdKalIdMAl6zQpPO7DSj9LCSaYPWt0FD3ym1ikcj5pusdTTmE (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.