SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- M. Mohseni, F. Jouzaryan, Examining the effects of inflation and unemployment on economic growth in Iran (1996-2012). Procedia Economics and Finance, 95, 381–389 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Huber, D. Kaufmann, Trend fundamentals and exchange rate dynamics. Economica, 87(348), 1016–1036 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Powell, Monetary policy and risk management at a time of low inflation and low unemployment. Business Economics, 53(4), 173–183 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sayeed, M. D. Islam, S. Yasmin, Does the US economy face a long run trade off between inflation and unemployment? International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, 12(2), 118–132 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, P. Volf, V. Machova, Economic convergence of Czech regions in terms of GDP and unemployment rate in response to FDI flows: Do businesses and regions flourish? Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(1), 326–329 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kmecova, J. Stuchly, J. L. Polanecky, M. Suta, Analysing structure of employed and unemployed population of Czech Republic as part of human capital on labour market. Littera Scripta, 12(1), 121–141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stroukal, The short-term relationship between unemployment and home ownership. Littera Scripta, 9(1), 140–153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kajuth, NAIRU Estimates for Germany: New evidence on the inflation-unemployment tradeoff. German Economic Review, 17(1), 104–125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Onifade, A. Ay. S. Asongu, F. V. Bekun, Revisiting the trade and unemployment Nexus: Empirical evidence from the Nigerian economy. Journal of Public Affairs, 20(3), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhu, E. Kavanagh, N. O’Sullivan, Inflation targeting and financial conditions: UK monetary policy during the great moderation and financial crisis. Journal of Financial Stability, 53, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barnichon, G. Mesters, The Phillips multiplier. Journal ofMonetary Economics, 117, 689–705 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Peneva, J. B. Rudd, The passthrough of labor costs to price inflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 49(8), 1777–1802 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Busetti, M. Caivano, D. Delle Monache, Domestic and global determinants of inflation: Evidence from expectile regression*. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 83(4), 982–1001 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kadefabkova, E. Jasova, R. Holman, Analysis of substitution changes in the Phillips curve in V4 countries over the course of economic cycles. International Journal of Economic Sciences, 9(2), 39–54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Alvarez, M. Correa-Lopez, Inflation expectations in euro area Phillips curves. Economics Letters, 195, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Damane, I. Sifat, Testing for a common Phillips curve in common monetary area of Southern Africa. Journal of Economic Studies, 47(6), 1401–1436 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Furtula, D. Durkalic, M. Simionescu, Testing Phillips curve for Serbian and Romanian economy. Romanian Statistical Review, 3, 40–56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Berge, Understanding survey-based inflation expectations. International Journal of Forecasting, 34(4), 788–801 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tule, A. Salisu, Ch. Chiemeke, Improving Nigeria’s inflation forecast with oil price: The role of estimators. Journal of Quantitative Economics, 18(1), 191–229 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stuart, A quarterly Phillips curve for Switzerland using interpolated data, 1963-2016. Economic Modelling, 70, 78–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ali, Y. Liu, T. Shah, A. Tariq, A. A. Chandio, I. Ali, Analysis of the nexus of CO2 emissions, economic growth, land under cereal crops and agriculture value-added in Pakistan using an ARDL approach. Energies, 12(23), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Agboola, F. V. Bekun, Does agricultural value added induce environmental degradation? Empirical evidence from an agrarian country. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26(27), 27660–27676 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Tallman, S. Zaman, Forecasting inflation: Phillips curve effects on services price measures. International Journal of Forecasting, 33(2), 442–457 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lopez-Perez, Do professional forecasters behave as if they believed in the New Keynesian Phillips curve for the euro area? Empirica, 44(1), 147–174 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. MPSV [online]. Available at: https://www.mpsv.cz/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.