SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- R. Mariak, Approach to human resources performance measurement. Littera Scripta, 6(1), 82–94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Heathfield, What is human resource management? [online], Available at: http://humamesources.about.com/od/glossaryh/f/hrmanagement.htm (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dienesova, M. Suta, Conference Review. “Entrepreneurial competences and human resource management in the 21st century. Littera Scripta, 10(2), 180–184 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sikyf, Human resources for managers and human resources. 2. Eds. Prague: Grada (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Okay-Somerville, D. Scholarios, A multilevel examination of skills-oriented HRM and perceived skill utilization during recession: implications for the wellbeing of all workers. Human Resource Management, 58(2), 139–154 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hong, Y. Jiang, H. Liao, M. C. Sturman, High performance work systems for service quality: boundary conditions and influence processes. Human Resource Management, 56(5), 747–767 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jane Hollowell, Z. Rowland, T. Kliestik, J. Kliestikova, V. V. Dengov, Customer loyalty in the sharing economy platforms: How digital personal reputation and feedback systems facilitate interaction and trust between strangers. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(1), 13–18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Donate, I. Pena, J. D. S. de Pablo, HRM practices for human and social capital development: effects on innovation capabilities. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27(9), 928–953 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wikhamn, Innovation, sustainable HRM and customer satisfaction. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 76, 102–110 (2019) (za cislo 7) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lipovska, Modern economics: simply about everything you should know. 1 Eds. Prague: Grada (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Sugiarto, E. Lim, N. L. Sim, On analysing supply and demand in labor markets: Framework, model and system. IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics 6th DSAA, pp. 511–520 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, W. Cao, J. Li, J. Ye, DeepSD: Prediction of supply and demand for online voting services using deep neural networks. Proceedings IEEE 33. International Conference on Data Engineering. (ICDE), pp. 243–254 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Boselli, M. Cesarini, F. Mercorio, M. Mezzanzanica, Classifying online job advertisements through machine learning. Future Generation Computer Systems, 86, 319–328 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Boon, D. N. Den Hartog, A systematic review of human resource management systems and their measurement. Journal of Management, 45(6), 2498–2537 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Green, G. Henseke, Europe’s evolving graduate labour markets: supply, demand, underemployment and pay. Journal for Labour Market Research, 55(2) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Harvey, P. Turnbull, Ricardo flies Ryanair: Strategic human resource management and competitive advantage in a single European aviation market. Human Resource Management Journal, 30(4), 553–565 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Katou, Human resources flexibility as a mediating mechanism between high performance work systems and organizational performance: A multilevel quasi-longitudinal study. EuroMed Journal of Business (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ternikov, E. A. Aleksandrova, Demand for skills on the labor market in the IT sector. Business Informatics, 14(2), 64–83 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Way, P. M. Wright, J. B. Tracey, J. F. Isnard, HR flexibility: precursors and the contingent impact on firm financial performance. Human Resource Management, 57(2), 567–582 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.