SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- L. Li, F. Su, W. Zhang, J.Y. Mao, Digital Transformation by SME Entrepreneurs: A Capability Perspective. Information Systems Journal, 28(6), 1129–1157 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Eller, P. Alford, A. Kallmunzer, M. Peters, M. Antecedents, Consequences, and Challenges of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Digitalization. Journal of Business Research, 112, 119–127 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Siachou, D. Vrontis, E. Trichina, Can Traditional Organizations Be Digitally Transformed By Themselves? The Moderating Role of Absorptive Capacity and Strategic Interdependence. Journal of Business Research, 124, 408–421 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Savastano, C. Amendola, F. Bellini, F. D’Ascenzo, Contextual Impacts on Industrial Processes Brought by the Digital Transformation of Manufacturing: A Systematic Review. Sustainability, 11(3), 891–929 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vogelsang, K. Liere-Netheler, S. Packmohr, S. U. Hoppe, Success Factors for Fostering a Digital Transformation in Manufacturing Companies. Journal of Enterprise Transformation, 8(1-2), 121–142 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. von Leipzig, M. Gamp, M. D. Manz, K. Schottle, P. Ohlhausen, G. Oosthuizen, D. Palm, K. von Leipzig, Initialising Customer-Orientated Digital Transformation in Enterprises. Procedia Manufacturing. 8, 517–524 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Martin-Pena, J.M. Sanchez-Lopez, E. Diaz-Garrido, Servitization and Digitalization in Manufacturing: The Influence on Firm Performance. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 35(3), 564–574 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ribeiro-Navarrete, D. Botella-Carrubi, D. Palacios-Marques, M. Orero-Blat, The Effect of Digitalization on Business Performance: An Applied Study of KIBS. Journal of Business Research, 126, 319–326 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo. New OLI advantages in digital globalization. International Business Review, 30(2) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh, S. Rhee, The influence of supplier capabilities and technology uncertainty on manufacturer supplier collaboration: a study of the Korean automotive industry. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 28(6), 490–517 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Teece, Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy. Research Policy, 15(6), 285–305 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Teece, Profiting from innovation in the digital economy: standards, complementary assets, and business models in the wireless world. Research Policy, 47(8), 1367–1387 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.