SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- M. Philokyprou, E. Limbouri-Kozakou, An overview of the restoration of monuments and listed buildings in Cyprus from antiquity until the twenty-first century. Studies in Conservation, 60(4), 267–277 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. White, Editorial. The Historic Environment: Policy & Practice, 7(4), 281–282 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Espion, R. Engels, M. Provost, Civil engineering heritage: country profile -Belgium. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Engineering History and Heritage, 170(4), 197–205 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sipiran, P. Lazo, C. Lopez, et al., Retrieval of cultural heritage objects. Computers & Graphics, 100, 1–20 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kesik, M. Milosz, J. Montusiewicz, K. Samarov, Documenting the geometry of large architectural monuments using 3D scanning - the case of the dome of the Golden Mosque of the Tillya-Kori Madrasah in Samarkand. Digital Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, 22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fritsch, J. F. Wagner, B. Ceranski, S. Simon, M. Niklaus, K. Zhan, G. Mammadov, Making historical gyroscopes alive-2D and 3D preservations by sensor fusion and open data access. Sensors, 21(3) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Plebankiewicz, A. Lesniak, Overhead costs and profit calculation by polish contractors. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 19(1), 141–116 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bauer, J. Koppelhuber, J. Wall, D. Heck, Impact factors on the cost calculation for building services within the built environment. 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials - Sustainable Structures for Future Generations (SCESCM), 171, pp. 294–301 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Majer, H. Ellingerova, J. Gasparik, Methods for the calculation of the lost profit in construction contracts. Buildings, 10(4) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Heralova, Life cycle costing as an important contribution to feasibility study in construction projects. 6th Creative Construction Conference (CCC) In Procedia Engineering, 196, pp. 565–570 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Macek, Building maintenance and renovation. Conference on Central Europe towards Sustainable Building in Proceedings of the CESB 10: Central Europe towards Sustainable Building—From Theory to Practice, pp. 669–672 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Karasek, J. Pojar, L. Kalocai, R. S. Heralova, Cost optimum calculation of energy efficiency measures in the Czech Republic. Energy Policy, 123, 155–166 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Heralova, D. Macek, E. Hromada, I. Stfelcova, L. Brozova, S. Vitasek, J. Pojar, R. Bouska, Cost optimization for renovation and maintenance of cultural heritage objects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science In: Central Europe towards Sustainable Building (CESB19), 290 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dlask, V. Beran, Long-term infrastructure investment: a new approach to the economics location. E+MEkonomie a Management, 19(3), 40–56 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Capova, P. Dlask, O. Horak, P. Kalcev, Generace malych rozpoctu [Generations of small budgets]. Business & IT, 8(2), 54–62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, P. Junga, T. Krulicky, Methodology for determining the rate of return on rental of built-up land. Ad Alta-Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 364–370 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hromada, R. S. Heralova, P. Dlask, T. Krulicky, Methodology for calculating the reproduction value of buildings. EDP Sciences - Web of Conferences In: Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 - Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020), 91 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Macek, R. S. Heralova, E. Hromada, I. Stfelcova, Cost optimization for renovation and maintenance of cultural heritage objects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 290 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schneiderova, S. Vitasek, L. Brozova, I. Stfelcova, Cost Estimating. Prague: Czech Technical University in Prague (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Budgeter’s handbook: Cost of construction works. Prague: URS, Price system URS (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vitasek, R. S. Heralova, Cost Estimating. Prague: Verlag Dashofer (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Software KROS 4 2021. Company URS CZ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.