SHS Web Conf.
Volume 132, 2022Innovative Economic Symposium 2021 – New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era (IES2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Trends in Business and Corporate Finance in COVID-19 Era|
|Published online||05 January 2022|
- P. Matejka, Utilization of digitized Building Data and Information Models (BIM) in value estimation of building in rural areas. 18th International Scientific Conference on Engineering for Rural Development (ERD), pp. 1693–1698 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rocha, L. Mateus, J. Fernandez, V. Ferreira, A Scan-to-BIM Methodology Applied to Heritage Buildings. Heritage, 3(1), 47–65 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bouska, R. S. Heralova, Opportunities for use of advanced visualization techniques for project coordination. 6th Creative Construction Conference (CCC), pp. 1051–1056 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stransky, P. Dlask, Process of matching work items between bim model and cost estimating software. 17th International Scientific Conference on Engineering for Rural Development (ERD), pp. 856–864 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.H.M. Eastman, BIM handbook: a guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors. 2nd ed. Hoboken: Wiley (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Y. Lu, A. Murtiyoso, M. Koehl, P. Grussenmeyer, HBIM Modeling from the Surface Mesh and Its Extended Capability of Knowledge Representation. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, 8(7), 301 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Nieto-Julia, D. Anton, J. J. Moyano, Implementation and Management of Structural Deformations into Historic Building Information Models. International Journal of Architectural Heritage, 14(9), 1384–1397 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Heesom, P. Boden, A. Hatfield, S. Rooble, K. Andrews, H. Berwari, Developing a collaborative HBIM to integrate tangible and intangible cultural heritage. International Journal of Building Pathology and Adaptation, 39(1), 72–95 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, X. Wang, C. Wu, C. Bai, Regularized Reconstruction of Grid System for Traditional Chinese Timber Structure Building in HBIM. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 42-2(W15), 12291233 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Conti, L. Fiorini, R. Massaro, C. Santoni, G. Tucci, HBIM for the preservation of a historic infrastructure: the Carlo III bridge of the Carolino Aqueduct. Applied Geomatics (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Capone, E. Lanzara, Scan - to - BIM vs 3D Ideal Model HBIM: Parametric Tools to Study Domes Geometry. International Archives of the Photogrammetry Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, 42-2(W9), 219–226 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Salvador-Garcia, Integrating HBIM models in the management of the public use of heritage buildings. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 47(2), 228–235 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Research on Protection and Restoration of Heritage Buildings Based on Heritage Building Information Model (HBIM) Technology and Its Application. Advances in Social Science Education and Humanities Research, 417, 239–245 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hromada, R. S. Heralova, P. Dlask, T. Krulicky, Methodology for Calculating the Reproduction Value of Buildings. Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 - Stable Development in Unstable World, 91, 1034 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Macek, R. S. Heralova, E. Hromada, I. Strelcova, L. Brozova, S. Vitasek, J. Pojar, R. Bouska, Cost Optimization for Renovation and Maintenance of Cultural Heritage Objects. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 290, 12155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.