SHS Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2022International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||10 February 2022|
- V. H. Nam, H. N. Luu. How do Human Resource management practices affect innovation of small and medium sized enterprises in a transition economy. Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics. 1-22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Stewart, D. B. Webster, S. Ahmad, J. O. Matson. Mathematical models for developing a flexible workforce. International Journal of Production Economics. 36(3), 243-254 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Stofkova, V. Sukalova. Sustainable Development of Human Resources in Globalization Period. Sustainability. 12, 7681 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Saranya, A. Asok. Globalisation and Its Impact on Human Resource Management. Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science. 7(4) 21-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hunko. Factors Influencing the Formation of Human Resources. Economics & Sociology. 6 (2), 65-72 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Trunina, D. Zagirniak, K. Pryakhina, T. Bezugla. Diagnostics of the enterprise personnel sustainability. Problems and Perspectives in Management. 18(2), 382-395 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ivanović, M. B. Jovanovska. Individual and social aspects of global human resources staffing. Dynamic Relationships Management Journal. 8(1), 55-64 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qamar, T. A. Samad. Human resource analytics: a review and bibliometric analysis. Personnel Review. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, D. Tan, W. Liu. Electronic Human Resource Management Survey Enabled by Big Data Analysis. IEEE 15th International Conference on e-Business Engineering, ICEBE 2018. 340-345 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Ward, The challenge of development: Theory and practice in human resource management. 1st ed. Routledge, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Long, S. S. Xuan. Human resources development practices and employees’ job satisfaction. Social Issues in the Workplace: Breakthroughs in Research and Practice (2 Volumes). 1726-1738 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Becker, M. A. Huselid. Strategic human resources management: Where do we go from here? Journal of Management. 32(6), 898-925 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Smyrnova, K. Rudyka. Improving the personnel management system of an industrial enterprise. The Economic bulletin of Donbass. 4(58), 179-185 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Nolan, T. N. Garavan. Human Resource Development in SMEs: a systematic review of the literature. International Journal of Management Reviews. 00, 1-54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Z. Poljasevic, S. Petković. Human resource management in small and medium-sized enterprises: conceptual framework. Facta universitatis. Series: Economics and Organization. 10(3), 301-315 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Kok. Human Resource Management within small and medium-sized enterprises. Thela Thesis. ISBN 90-5170705-3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong, H. Zhang, L. Li. Mechanism construction of human resource management based on blockchain technology. Journal of Systems Science and Information. 9(3), 310-320 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Özçelik, M. Ferman. Competency Approach to Human Resources Management: Outcomes and Contributions in a Turkish Cultural Context. Human Resource Development Review. 5(1), 72-91 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- National bureau of economic research. Acess to Macroeconomic outcomes and COVID-19: a progress report [online]. Available at: https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w28004/w28004.pdf (2020) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group. Acess to Small and medium enterprises in the pandemic: impact, responses and the role of development finance [online]. Available at: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/34552/Small-and-Medium-Enterprises-in-thePandemic-Impact-Responses-and-the-Role-of-Development-Finance.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (2020) [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine [online]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prabawati, Meirinawati, T. AOktariyanda. Competency-based training model for human resource management and development in public sector. The 2nd International Joint Conference on Science and Technology (IJCST) 2017. 953 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rastgoo. The role of human resources competency in improving the manager performance. Acta universitatis agriculturae et silviculturae mendelianae brunensis. 1, 341-350 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Kelly. Acess to Human Resource Development: For Enterprise and Human Development [online]. Available at: https://ro.uow.edu.au/artspapers/114/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Beqiri, B. Aziri. Human resources management development in micro and small enterprises. Human Research in Rehabilitation. 11(2), 143-150 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.