SHS Web Conf.
Volume 135, 2022International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||10 February 2022|
- Y.-H. Wang, S.-B. Zhou, Research on Managers’ Training Needs of Small Medium-sized Enterprises in Mainland A Case Study of Chongqing. Proceedings of the International Conference on Human Resource, Organizational Behavior and Leadership, London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, 157-160 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Akrofi, Evaluating the effects of executive learning and development on organisational performance: implications for developing senior manager and executive capabilities. International Journal of Training and Development, 20(3), 177-199 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, Armstrong’s handbook of human resource management practice. Philadelphia: Kogan Page Ltd, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Masalimova, M. Usak, A. R. Shaidullina, Advantages and Disadvantages of National and International Corporate Training Techniques in Adult Education. Current Science, 111(9), 1480-1485 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Blahuš, Experiential Education as a Part of Human Development in Czech Republic Business Companies. Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Management Leadership and Governance, Antibes, France, 467476 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kirkpatrick, W. K. Kirkpatrick, The Kirkpatrick Four Levels: A Fresh Look After 50 Years 1959 – 2009. [s. l.]: Kirkpatrick Partners, LLC (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Chernykh, S.I., Parshikov, V.I. Corporate education abroad: Social and philosophical analysis. International Review of Management and Marketing [online]. Econjournals, volume 6, Issue 6, 2016, pp. 272-277 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ji, X. Study on Corporate Training Quality Monitoring. In: Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Informatization in Education, Management and Business. Paris: ATLANTIS PRESS, 2015, pp. 356–359 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bencsik, A. Sólyom, Education and Training Practice Strategies in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Management and Artificial Intelligence, Bali, Indonesie, 65-69 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rauch, A. Hatak, I.. A meta-analysis of different HR-enhancing practices and performance of small and medium sized firms. Journal of Business Venturing, 31 (5), 485–504 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Moideenkutty, U. Murthy, Y. S. R. Al-Lamky, A. Localization HRM practices and financial performance: Evidence from the Sultanate of Oman. Review of International Business and Strategy, 26 (3), 431–442 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Czech Statistical Office, Further Vocational Education of Employed Persons in 2010 (CVTS). Prague: Czech Statistical Office (2013) [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organization, A Skilled Workforce for Strong, Sustainable and Balanced Growth: A G20 Training Strategy. Geneva: International Labour Organization, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Collier, F. Green, Y.-B. Kim, J. Peirson, Education, Training and Economic Performance: Evidence from Establishment Survival Data. Journal of Labor Research, 32(4), 336-361 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kitching, R. Blackburn, The Nature of Training and Motivation to Training in Small Firms. Kingston upon Thames: Small Business Research Centre at Kingston University, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Korenková, Vplyv regionálnych rozdielností na možnosť vzdelávania sa zamestnancov v podniku. Proceedings of the 17th International Colloquium on Regional sciences, Brno, Czech Republic, 264-269 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tej, G. Sláviková, M. Hrvolová, Vybrané kapitoly z manažmentu ľudských zdrojov. Dubnice nad váhom: Dubnický technologický inštitút v Dubnici nad Váhom, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cagáňová, M. Čambál, K. Stachová, Z. Stacho, Education of Employees in Organisations in Slovakia. Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, 12(4), 210-220 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Gujarati, C. P. Dawn, Basic Econometrics. Fifth ed. New York: Mc Grow-Hill, (2008)¨ [Google Scholar]
- Z. Caha and J. Urban, Human Resource Management in SMEs in the Czech Republic – specifics and key requirements. SHS Web of Conferences (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.