SHS Web Conf.
Volume 136, 2022MATTERS OF CONTAINMENT. Material approaches to the handling of threats in the modern world. 3rd International Conference of the Quarantine Studies Network (QSN)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 March 2022|
- J. Chircop, F. J. Martínez, Mediterranean Quarantines, 1750-1914. Space, Identity and Power (Manchester University Press, Manchester, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary, “Definition of containment”. https://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/containment [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Low, Int J Middle East Stud 40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zylbermann, Hist Cienc Saude Manguinhos 27, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. van der Veen, Rethink. Marx. 25, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guerini, Lit. Compass 13, 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.