SHS Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2022XI International Conference on Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises (AESHE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Aerospace Education and Staffing for High-Tech Enterprises|
|Published online||18 April 2022|
- Federal Law No. 273-FZ of 29.12.2012, “On Education in the Russian Federation” (the latest edition), URL http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Factorovich, Professional and public accreditation of educational programs as a tool for quality management of vocational education, Additional professional education in the country and the world J., 6-7(20-21), 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Questionnaire for self-examination during professional and public accreditation of educational programs in the field of rocket technology and space activity, URL https://profaccred.ru/documents [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Yakovlev, E.V. Yakovleva, Innovation-oriented aerospace education at Omsk State Technical University, in Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference “Cosmonautics: science and education”, 17 October 2019, Blagoveshchensk, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for professional and public accreditation of educational programs in the field of rocket technology and space activities, URL https://profaccred.ru/documents [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.