SHS Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2022The 4th ETLTC International Conference on ICT Integration in Technical Education (ETLTC2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Topics in Computer Science|
|Published online||13 May 2022|
- N. N. Qaqos and O. S. Kareem, COVID-19 Diagnosis from Chest X-ray Images Using Deep Learning Approach, in the 3rd Int. Conf. Adv. Sci. Eng. ICOASE 2020, 110–116, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Aslan, M. F. Unlersen, K. Sabanci, and A. Durdu, CNN-based transfer learning–BiLSTM network: A novel approach for COVID-19 infection detection, Appl. Soft Comput., 98, 1–12, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Memon, N. A. Golilarz, J. Li, M. Yazdi, and A. Addeh, Early Detection of Covid-19 Disease using Computed Tomography Images and Optimized CNNLSTM, 2020 17th Int. Comput. Conf. Wavelet Act. Media Technol. Inf. Process. ICCWAMTIP 2020, 161–165, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goyal and R. Singh, Detection and classification of lung diseases for pneumonia and Covid-19 using machine and deep learning techniques, J. Ambient Intell. Humaniz. Comput., no. 0123456789, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakamura, J. Wang, S. Phea, and A. Ben Abdallah, Comprehensive Study of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Classification based on Deep Convolution Neural Networks, SHS Web Conf., 102, 1–5, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. H. Chowdhury et al., Can AI Help in Screening Viral and COVID-19 Pneumonia?, IEEE Access, 8, 132665–132676, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarker, L. Tan, W. Ma, S. Rong, O. Benjamin Kwapong, and O. Famous Darteh, Multi-Classification Network for Identifying COVID-19 Cases Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks, J. Internet Things, 3, no. 2, 39–51, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yamashita, M. Nishio, R. Do, and K. Togashi, Convolutional Neural Networks: An Overview and Its Applications in Pattern Recognition, Smart Innov. Syst. Technol., 195, 21–30, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dias et al., Using the Choquet Integral in the Pooling Layer in Deep Learning Network, Springer Int. Publ. AG, 831, 144–154, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Siddhartha and A. Santra, COVIDLite: A depth-wise separable deep neural network with white balance and CLAHE for detection of COVID-19, J. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed., 1–25, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, S. R. Pant, and H.-S. Lee, An Adaptive Histogram Equalization Based Local Technique for Contrast Preserving Image Enhancement, Int. J. Fuzzy Log. Intell. Syst., 15, 1, 35–44, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.