SHS Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20222022 International Conference on Information Technology in Education and Management Engineering (ITEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 May 2022|
- Aijia Song, Zhaoqi Peng. Using Trend Extrapolation Model to Predict the Needs of Elderly Care Talents in Beijing Institutions [J]. E3S Web of Conferences, 2021, 233. [Google Scholar]
- Opinions on Promoting the Development of Pension Services [EB / OL]. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2019-04/16/content_5383270.html, 2019-4-16. [Google Scholar]
- Junpu Zhang. Research on the Problems and Countermeasures of the Training of the Aged Service Talents in Universities[J]. International Journal of Science, 2020, 7(5). [Google Scholar]
- McCann, T. V., Clark, E., Lu, S., 2010. Bachelor of Nursing students career choices: a three-year longitudinal study. Nurse Educ. Today 30 (1), 31–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali Ramazan BENLİ, Ece ACAR. Occupational anxiety level and associated factors at senior class elder care technician students[J]. İnsan ve Toplum Bilimleri Araştırmaları Dergisi, 2017(5). [Google Scholar]
- Meltem Meriç, Gül Ergün, Ganna Pola, Meral Dölek, Burcu Totur Dikmen, Ümran Dal Yılmaz. Relationship Between Nursing Students”Attitudes Toward Elderly Discrimination and Opinions About Home Care Services[J]. Home Health Care Management & Practice, 2019, 31(4). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lili. Research on the Sustainable Development of Chongqing Old-Age Service Professionals under the Background of Aging[J]. Aging Research, 2020, 07(01). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiuqin. Analysis of the Influence of Aging on Medical Nursing Education in Colleges and Universities[C]// Proceedings of 2019 Asia-Pacific Conference on Advance in Education, Learning and Teaching(ACAELT 2019). Francis Academic Press, 2019:273-279. DOI:10.26914/c.cnkihy.2019.037395. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.