SHS Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2022IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- M. Abzalbekova, L. Arenova, Y. Zbinskaya, G. Sultanbekova, N. Yessentaeva, J. of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 9(7), 2209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bekishev, A.G. Kan, A. Ibrayeva, S.S. Dyussebaliyeva, N. Ibrayev, J. of Advanced Research in Law and Economics Vol. 10(1(39)), 58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Kharchenko, I.E. Voronina, J. of Physics: Conference Series. International Conference “Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Mechanics: Current Problems”, AMCSM 2018, 12054 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kupryashina, D.V. Boev, A.A. Gileva, A.I. Lyakhova, S.F. Shumilin, Linguistics and Culture Review 5(S3), 992 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Medvedeva, A.M. Popov, O.P. Kopylova, E.V. Burtseva, A.V. Seleznev, Web of Conferences. IX Baltic Legal Forum “Law and Order in the Third Millennium”. Kaliningrad, 04013 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Shumilin, P.A. Kolmakov, A.A. Nasonov, E.A. Novikova, O.S. Shumilina, Linguistics and Culture Review 5(S3), 1001 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Yu. Smirnov, M.A. Malakhov, Eurasian Scientific Association 2-3(72), 180 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zuev, P.A. Baiguzhin, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Social, economic, and academic leadership (ICSEAL-6-2019). Ser. «Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research», 408 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Alexandrova, Actual problems of jurisprudence: materials of the international scientific and practical conf. 12.12.2019. Pskov, 142 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Andreeva, Bulletin of Tomsk State University 356, 109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Borulenkov, Russian Investigator 19, 6 (2013); S.D. Dolganov, The use of search in the disclosure, investigation and prevention of crimes. Moscow, 25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Golovashchuk, Bulletin of the Volgograd Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 2(49), 70 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Derishchev, E.I. Zemlyanitsin, Legal Science and law enforcement practice 3, 95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Isaenko, E. Papysheva, Criminal law 6, 82 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Logunov, S.P. Umnov, E.K. Kutuev, Bulletin of the Kaliningrad Branch of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 1(55), 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia [Electronic resource] https://xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Podoprigora, Business. education. right 2, 290 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation No. 11-P of June 27, 2000 “On the Case of checking the constitutionality of the provisions of Part 1 of Article 47 and Part 2 of Article 51 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the RSFSR in connection with the complaint of citizen V.I. Maslova” // Legal reference system “Consultant Plus” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Russia No. 39, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia No. 1070, Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia No. 1021, Ministry of Justice of Russia No. 253, Federal Security Service of Russia No. 780, Ministry of Economic Development of Russia No. 353, Federal Drug Control Service of Russia No. 399 “On Unified Accounting of Crimes” // Official Internet Portal of Legal Information www.pravo.gov.ru, 08.11.2019, N 0001201911080057 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Rezvan, A.Yu Fedyukina, Legal Science and practice: Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia 4, 201 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Tsvetkov, Criminal Proceedings 2, 18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.