SHS Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2022IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- S. Ulitsky, Soviet justice 6, 10 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Code of the Russian Federation No. 63-FZ of June 13, 1996 (as amended on January 28, 2022). http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10699/ae5648172402868434a5dd1cb045ba682075fe14/ [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ivanov, Anomalous subject of the crime, 25 (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Yakovleva, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences 104, (2020). doi.org/10.15405/epsbs(2357-1330).2020.xx.10 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gross, Kriminaipsychologic Jarz, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Code of the RSFSR, Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Agildin, Criminological J. of the Baikal State University of Economics and Law 1, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Yakovleva, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Series 5. Jurisprudence 3 (28), 137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dolgikh, Criminal law 3, 52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Potetinov, Russian judge 3, 23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Belsky, R.S. Yagodin, Russian investigator 9, 91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 258-FZ of July 1, 2021 “On Amendments to Article 264.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation”, Russian newspaper, 145 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.