SHS Web Conf.
Volume 141, 2022IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Education|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- D. Bruff, Why Use Sketchnotes in the Classroom?, Agile Learning: Derek Bruffs Blog on Teaching and Technology. http://derekbruff.org/?p=2902 [Google Scholar]
- A. Paivio, Mental Representations: A dual-coding approach, 336 p. (New York: Oxford University Press, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhukovskiy, D. Pivovarov, J. of Siberian Federal University, Humanities & Social Sciences 1, 149 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arnheim, Visual Thinking, Visual Images: Phenomenology and Experiment, p. 25 (Dushanbe, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Belova, Visualization of scientific and theoretical knowledge, Cheboksary, Chuvash University, 2005, 237 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Vatkova, Problems of Pedagogy 4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gaponova, N.A. Martynova, J. of Psychology, vol. 24(6), 86 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zinchenko, Questions of Philosophy 11, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Kaplunovich, Questions of Psychology. 5, 155 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kozlov, Visual thinking: epistemological and aesthetic meanings: thesis for a candidate of Philosophical Sciences (M., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lagun, Proceedings of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen 70-2, 88 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Makarova, Almanac of Modern Science and Education 10(17):II, 115 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Misyukevich, Herzen Readings, Primary Education 1, 187 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Molodtsova, The development of visual thinking in children of primary school age on the material of paintings: thesis for a candidate of Psychological Sciences, 219 p. (Nizhny Novgorod, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Pimenov, Grammar of visual language: psychology of perception, semiology, poetics, 314 p. (Moscow: MSPU, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Polyakova, Almanac of Modern Science and Education 4(59), 180 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rozin, Visual culture and perception, How a person sees and understands the world, 3rd ed., stereotype., 224 p. (Moscow: KomKniga, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Roadie, Visual Notes, Illustrated Sketchnoting Guide, trans. K. Naumov, 224 p. (M.: Mann, Ivanov and Farber, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Roem, Visual thinking. How to sell your ideas with the help of visual images, translated from English Medved O, 300 p. (M.: Mann, Ivanov, Farber, Eksmo, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Torrance, Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking, Scholastic Testing Service, 1974, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Svetlakova, Visual thinking in the process of film perception: abstract of a thesis for a candidate of Philosophical Sciences, 21 p. (Kemerovo, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Serikova, The development of visual thinking of younger schoolchildren at the lessons of fine arts in a secondary school: thesis for a candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, 174 p. (Yekaterinburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.