SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Bioethics and Medical Science and Technology Ethics|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Batchelor, G. K., 1967, Introduction to Fluid Dynamics, New York, Cambridge University press. [Google Scholar]
- Lamb, H., 1924, Hydrodynamics, 5th edition, New York, Cambridge University press. [Google Scholar]
- Landau, L. D. and Lifshitz, E. M., 1959, Fluid Mechanics, London, Pergamon press. [Google Scholar]
- Stokes, G., 1850, On the effect of the internal friction of fluids on the motion of Pendulums, Transactions of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, IX, p.8§52. [Google Scholar]
- Taneda, S., 1977, Visual study of unsteady separated flows around bodies, Prog. Aerospace Sci. 17, 287348. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Bird, W. Stewart, and E. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, 2nd edition (John Wiley & Sons: New York, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Morrison, An Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2013). This correlation appears in Figure 8.13 on page 625. [Google Scholar]
- F. M. White, Fluid Mechanics, 6th edition (McGrawHill, Inc.: New York, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.