SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Bioethics and Medical Science and Technology Ethics|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- H.S. Roh, Nanocatalysts for Hydrogen Production. Catalysts 2021 (11), pp.288. https://doi.org/10.3390/catal11020288 [Google Scholar]
- Jun-Song Li. Load type copper oxide preparation of nanometer catalysts and their catalytic properties research [D]. The northeast normal university, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mierczynski, Comparative Studies of Bimetallic Ru–Cu, Rh–Cu, Ag–Cu, Ir–Cu Catalysts Supported on ZnO–Al2O3, ZrO2–Al2O3 Systems. Catal Lett 146, 2016, pp.1825–1837. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10562016-1804-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weixiang, Han Gui, Lee Jim Yang, et al. Microwave rapid synthesis of Pt/CNT nanocatalyst and its electrocatalytic performance for electrochemical oxidation of methanol [J]. Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities, 2003, 24(12):3. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xipeng, Lun Ning, Li Xia, Wen Shulin, & Wu Zhongping. Novel gold nanocatalyst supported on carbon nanotubes. National Conference on Electron Microscopy, Vol.023, 2006, pp.379-379. [Google Scholar]
- Federico Calle-Vallejo and Marc T. M. Koper. Accounting for Bifurcating Pathways in the Screening for CO2 Reduction Catalysts. American Chemical Society, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Zhang, Jin-Xun Liu, Bart Zijlstra, et al. Federico Calle-Vallejoand Marc T. M. Koper. Accounting for Bifurcating Pathways in the Screening for CO2 Reduction Catalysts. ScienceDirect, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Seema Gautam, Keya Dharamvir, Neetu Goel. CO2 adsorption and activation over medium sized Cun (n = 7, 13 and 19) clusters: A density functional study. SciVerse ScienceDirect, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.