SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mobile Communication Technology and Prospects of Frontier Technology|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Huang Zhao, Wang Quan, Yang Pengfei. Hardware Trojan: Research progress and new trends of key issues [J]. Chinese journal of computers, 2019, 42(5) [Google Scholar]
- Yier Jin, Yiorgos Makris. Hardware Trojan detection using path delay fingerprint. 2008 IEEE International Workshop on Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust. [Google Scholar]
- Salmani and M. Tehranipoor. 2012. Layout-aware switching activity localization to enhance hardware Trojan detection. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security 7, 1 (Feb. 2012), 76–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Rostami, F Koushanfar. Hardware security: Threat models and metrics 2013 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD). [Google Scholar]
- J Rajendran, M Sam, O Sinanoglu, R Karri. Security analysis of integrated circuit camouflaging. Proceedings of the 2013 ACM SIGSAC conference on Computer & communications security 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Li, Kaveh Shamsi. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 1399-1412, Aug. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jiliang Zhang. A Practical Logic Obfuscation Technique for Hardware Security IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. Leitao, Intellectual property (IP) protection using Watermarking and Fingerprinting techniques. 2016 2nd International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT), 2016, pp. 433-438. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Alkabani and F. Koushanfar, Active hardware metering for intellectual property protection and security. USENIX Security, pp. 291–306, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. Baumgarten, A. Tyagi, and J. Zambreno,. Preventing IC Piracy Using Reconfigurable Logic Barriers. IEEE Design and Test of Computers, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 66–75, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chakraborty and S. Bhunia, “HARPOON: An Obfuscation-Based SoC Design Methodology for Hardware Protection, ” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 28, no.10, pp. 1493–1502, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rajendran, M. Sam, O. Sinanoglu, and R. Karri,. Security Analysis of Integrated Circuit Camouflaging. ACM Conference on Computer Communications and Security, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Subramanyan, S. Ray and S. Malik, “Evaluating the security of logic encryption algorithms, ” 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), 2015, pp. 137-143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaveh Shamsi, Meng Li, Travis Meade, Zheng Zhao, David Z. Pan, and Yier Jin. Cyclic Obfuscation for Creating SAT-Unresolvable CircuitsGLSVLSI ’ 17: Proceedings of the on Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI 2017 May 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. Shamsi, M. Li, T. Meade, Z. Zhao, D. Z. Pan and Y. Jin, “AppSAT: Approximately deobfuscating integrated circuits, ” 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), 2017, pp. 95-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.