SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mobile Communication Technology and Prospects of Frontier Technology|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Nio. (2022, January 21). A brief history of battery swapping. NIO. Retrieved January 25, 2022, from https://www.nio.com/blog/brief-history-battery-swapping [Google Scholar]
- Paulraj, P. (n.d.). Comprehensive guide to EV battery swap: Benefits & reasons why it didn’t scale up. E. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://www.emobilitysimplified.com/2020/06/comprehensive-guide-ev-battery-swap.html [Google Scholar]
- Nio Power. -NIO Power. (n.d.). Retrieved January 25, 2022, from https://www.nio.com/nio-power [Google Scholar]
- Kane, M. (2021, November 14). Nio installs its first battery swap station in Norway. InsideEVs. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://insideevs.com/news/547629/nio-batteryswap-stationnorway/#:~:text=The%20the%20second%2Dgeneration%20Power,per%20swap%20(including%20parking) [Google Scholar]
- Analyst says battery swap stations won’t put big financial strain on NIO. CnEVPost. (2021, October 8). Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://cnevpost.com/2021/10/08/analyst-saysbattery-swap-stations-wont-put-big-financial-strainonnio/#:~:text=NIO’s%20single%20second%2Dgeneration%20battery,of%20about%20312%20times%2Fday. [Google Scholar]
- Etherington, D. (2013, July 26). Inside Tesla’s Supercharger Partner Program: The costs and commitments of electrifying road transport. TechCrunch. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://techcrunch.com/2013/07/26/inside-teslassupercharger-partner-program-the-costs-andcommitments-of-electrifying-road-transport/ [Google Scholar]
- Gas station construction company services. CommTank. (n.d.). Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://www.commtank.com/services/gas-station-constructioncompany/#:~:text=The%20average%20cost%20of%20a,accessories%20is%20%24200%2D%24300K. [Google Scholar]
- Voelcker, J. (2015, August 26). Gas, electricity, hydrogen: How many cars can ’fuel’ and what will it cost? Green Car Reports. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1099548_gas-electricity-hydrogen-how-many-cars-can-fuel-andwhat-will-it-cost [Google Scholar]
- Person. (2022, January 18). China’s CATL launches battery swap service for Electric Cars. Reuters. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://www.reuters.com/technology/chinas-catl-launches-battery-swapping-service-brand-evogo2022-01-18/ [Google Scholar]
- Lambert, F., & Fred Lambert. (2021, July 9). Nio announces plan to open battery swap stations to other electric automakers – any takers? Electrek. Retrieved January 23, 2022, from https://electrek.co/2021/07/09/nio-plan-open-battery-swap-stations-to-other-electric-automakers/ [Google Scholar]
- Wayland, M. (2021, August 5). Biden pushes for electric vehicles to make up half of U.S. auto sales by 2030. CNBC. Retrieved February 8, 2022, from https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/05/biden-pushes-for-evs-to-make-up-40percent-or-more-of-us-autosales-by-2030.html#:~:text=Autos-,Biden%20pushes%20for%20electric%20vehicles%20to%20make%20up,U.S.%20auto%20sales%20by%202030&text=President%20Joe%20Biden%20will%20announce,new%20vehicle%20sales%20by%202030. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.