SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Application of Artificial Intelligence Technology and Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- G. Wu, A study on the function of artificial intelligence machine learning to assist script creativity [J]. Arts Management, 2020, (02):57-63. [Google Scholar]
- T. Sun, Application of artificial intelligence in the field of film and television media [J]. Journal of Journalism Research, 2020, 11(21):253-254. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chai, The opportunities and challenges of artificial intelligence for film and television industry [J]. Modern Film Technology, 2020(10):51-55. [Google Scholar]
- C. Olah, Understanding lstm networks, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mo, J. Zhao, The application of face aging and reverse aging technology in film special effects production [J]. Modern Film Technology, 2021(2):914. [Google Scholar]
- D. Dong, B. Li, The development and application of age-defying visual effects technology in The Irishman [J]. Modern Film Technology, 2021(6):18-24. [Google Scholar]
- X. Bai, An introduction to the application of artificial intelligence in film restoration [J]. Modern Film Technology, 2020(5):52-55. DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1673-3215.2020.05.010. [Google Scholar]
- C. Dong, C. C. Loy, K. He and X. Tang, Image SuperResolution Using Deep Convolutional Networks, in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 295-307, Feb. 1, 2016, doi: 10.1109/TPAMI.2015.2439281. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ledig, L. Theis, F. Huszár, et al. Photo-realistic single image super-resolution using a generative adversarial network. In Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, 2017, pp. 4681-4690. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, K. Yu, S. Wu, et al. Esrgan: Enhanced super-resolution generative adversarial networks. In Proceedings of the European conference on computer vision (ECCV) workshops, 2018, pp. 0-0. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.