SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Application of Artificial Intelligence Technology and Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- N. Harbeck, F. Penault-Llorca, J. Cortes et al., Breast cancer, Nature reviews Disease primers, 5(1), 2019, pp. 1-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Sun, Z. Zhao, Z.N. Yang et al., Risk factors and preventions of breast cancer, International journal of biological sciences, 13(11), 2017, 1387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breast Cancer Wisconsin (Diagnostic) Data Set, (1995), Retrieved April 27, 2022, from: https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/breast+cancer+wisconsin+%28diagnostic%29. [Google Scholar]
- I. Yoo, P. Alafaireet, M. Marinov et al., Data mining in healthcare and biomedicine: a survey of the literature, Journal of medical systems, 36(4), 2012, pp. 2431-2448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cunningham, M. Cord, S.J. Delany, Supervised learning, In Machine learning techniques for multimedia, Springer, 2008, pp. 21-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Schaffer, Selecting a classification method by cross-validation, Machine Learning, 13(1), 1993, pp. 135-143. [Google Scholar]
- V. Vapnik, Statistical Learning Theory, New York, NY, USA: Wiley, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mert, N. Kilic, A. Akan, Breast cancer classification by using support vector machines with reduced dimension, ELMAR, IEEE, 2011, pp. 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sharma, S. Kumar, A survey on decision tree algorithms of classification in data mining, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 5(4), 2016, pp. 2094-2097. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Cover, P.E. Hart, Nearest neighbor pattern classification, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 13 (1), 1967, pp. 21-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.