SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Allan, Julie Catts, Ralph. Schools, social capital and space. Cambridge Journal of Education 2014, 44(2):217-228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin, Nathan D, Sociological Perspectives 2009, 52(2):185-210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Journal of Sociology, 94, S95–120. 10.1086/ajs.1988.94.issue-s1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grootaert, C. (2001). Social capital: The missing link? In P. Dekker & E. Uslaner (Eds.), Social capital and participation in everyday life. London/New York: Routledge/ECPR. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Wen-Bo. Theoretical basis and development evaluation of social capital in Colleges and universities [J]. Heilongjiang Education: higher education research and evaluation, 2009, (4): 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Xi-Zhen. On the formation mechanism of school social capital [J]. Contemporary education science, 2008, (24): 9-14. [Google Scholar]
- Translated by Pierre Bourdieu and Xue Xiao-yuan. Globalization and cultural capital, capital formation [M]. Beijing: Social Sciences Literature Press, 2005:14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou You. On the mode, theory and strategy of school management [J]. Journal of Guizhou Institute of Education: Social Science, 2006, (3): 25-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.