SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Jiangxia Zhou, Jingbin Zhang, Zhen Zhou. Review on the relationship between cognitive style and spatial cognitive ability [J] Journal of Mathematics Education. 2007, (3):68-71 [Google Scholar]
- Lin MC, Petrosen AC. Emergent and an chochatrization of sex differences in spatial ability: A mete-analysis [J]. Child Development. 1985:1479-1498 [Google Scholar]
- Humphreys G. Disorders of visuo-spatial cognition [J]. Neurocase. 2005, 11(2): 146-147 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Potter RB. Consumer behavior and spatial cognition in relation to the extraversion-introversion dimension of personality [J]. The Journal of Social Psychology. 1984, 123(1):29-34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianwu Zhang, Hongju Kong. Application of virtual reality technology in practical training teaching [J]. e-Education Research. 2010, (4): 109-112 [Google Scholar]
- DyiYih Michael Lin, PoYuan Darren Yang. The Use of Virtual Reality to Train Older Adults in Processing of Spatial Information[C]. Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction. 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Morganti F., Gaggioli A., Strambi L., Rusconi M. L, Riva G. A virtual reality extended neuropsychological assessment for topographical disorientation:a feasibility study[J]. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 2007, 4(1):26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oman CM, Shebilske WL, Richards JT, et al. Three dimensional spatial memory and learning in real and virtual environments [J]. Spatial Cognition and Computation. 2000, 2(4):355-372 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huaiyu Lu. Research on the influence of virtual Lego on middle school students’ mental rotation and spatial visualization. [D]. Shanghai Normal university. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yonggang Wang, Li Miao. Research on the relationship between pilots’ space capability and their safety performance. [N]. China safety science news. 2015, 25 (8): 141-05 [Google Scholar]
- Mengyu Li. Design and Research on the simulation system of space station in cabin path finding based on VR technology [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.