SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Sukanta Roya, Ujjwal K. Saha. Computational study to assess the influence of overlap ratio on static torque characteristics of a vertical axis wind turbine[J]. Procedia Engineering. 2013, 51: 694-702. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Kianifar, M Anbarsooz. Blade curve influences on the performance of Savonius rotors: experimental and numerical[J]. Power and Energy. 2011, 225: 343-350 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kamoji, S. B. Kedare, S. V. Prabhu. Performance tests on helical Savonius rotors[J]. Renewable Energy. 2009, 34:521-529 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saha UK, Thotla S, Maity D. Optimum design configuration of Savonius rotor through wind tunnel experiments[J]. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. 2008, 96: 1359–75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kamoji, S. B. Kedare and S. V. Prabhu. Experimental investigations on single stage, two stage and three stage conventional Savonius rotor. International Journal of Energy Research. 2008, 32:877–895 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thotla, S. Optimum design configuration of Savonius rotor through wind tunnel testing. Guwahati, India: Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT. M. Tech. Thesis, 2006:328. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gupta, A. Biswas, K. K. Sharma. Comparative study of a three-bucket Savonius rotor with a combined three-bucket Savonius–three-bladed Darrieus rotor. Renewable Energy. 2008, 33:1974–1981 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pope, V. Rodrigues, R. Doylea, A. Tsopelas, R. Gravelsins, G. F. Naterer, E. Tsang. Effects of stator vanes on power coefficients of a zephyr vertical axis wind turbine[J]. Renewable Energy. 2010, 35:1043–1051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Yao, Z. P. Tang, X. W. Wang. Optimal design of a drag driven VAWT with a tower cowling. Journal of Wind Engineering & Industrial Aerodynamics. 116 (2013) 32–39 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.