SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Zheng Y, Yi X, Li M, et al. Forecasting fine-grained air quality based on big data [C]// Proceedings of the 21th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. 2015: 2267-2276. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Y, Li Y, Wang X, et al. Air pollutants concentrations forecasting using back propagation neural network based on wavelet decomposition with meteorological conditions [J]. Atmospheric pollution research, 2016, 7(3): 557-566. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yeganeh B, Motlagh M S P, Rashidi Y, et al. Prediction of CO concentrations based on a hybrid Partial Least Square and Support Vector Machine model [J]. Atmospheric Environment, 2012, 55: 357-365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu A X, Lu G, Liu J, et al. Spatial prediction based on Third Law of Geography [J]. Annals of GIS, 2018, 24(4): 225-240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chu H-J, Bilal M. PM 2. 5 mapping using integrated geographically temporally weighted regression (GTWR) and random sample consensus (RANSAC) models [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2019, 26(2): 1902-1910. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wortley R, Townsley M. Environmental criminology and crime analysis [M]. Taylor & Francis, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.