SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Li Meiyan. “Integration of engineering and Art” -Research on the Improvement of engineering college students’ artistic accomplishment under the new engineering Background. Journal of Liaoning University of Science and Technology [J]. 2019(21): 5-86. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongjie. Construction and effect of “Five-in-one” Public art Innovation education system for engineering. Experimental Technology and Management [J]. 2020(6):225-227. [Google Scholar]
- Ai Zhuo, Jiang Kang. Research on the Integration of culture, art and technology [J]. Research on Art Education. 2019(5):54-56. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengliang, New engineering specialty Construction: Connotation, Path and training mode [J]. Higher Engineering Education Research, 2018. (4): 87-88.] [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jianguo, Zhao Jun. Higher Engineering Education Research, 2017(3): 48-49. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haimei, Xue Song, Xu Muxun. Experimental Technology and Management, 2019, 36(5): 28-32, 41. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wenxie. Research on the value significance and construction path of public art education in the new era in universities’ Moral cultivation [J]. Hundred Schools of Art, 2019, 35(2): 78-81, 87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yue. Experimental Education Research of Art and Design Education in Engineering University [J]. Fine Arts Education Research, 2020(3):156-157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.