SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Discussion of Public Administration and Humanities|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- DNM2 Gene Genetics Home Reference NIH.” U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 17 Aug. 2020, ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/DNM2. [Google Scholar]
- Franco, H. 2-Minute Neuroscience: Long-Term Potentiation (LTP). 14 Mar. 2018, youtu.be/mHgPfXHzJE. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, F., et al. “Actin Polymerization and ERK Phosphorylation Are Required for Arc/Arg3.1 MRNA Targeting to Activated Synaptic Sites on Dendrites.” Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 27, no. 34, 2007, pp. 9054–9067., doi:10.1523/jneurosci.241007.2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerrigan, Talitha L., and Andrew D. Randall. “A New Player in the ‘Synaptopathy’ of Alzheimer’s Disease – Arc/Arg 3.1.” Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 4, 2013, doi:10.3389/fneur.2013.00009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verde, Emiliano M. Rial, et al. “Increased Expression of the Immediate-Early Gene Arc/Arg3.1 Reduces AMPA Receptor-Mediated Synaptic Transmission.” Neuron, vol. 52, no. 3, 2006, pp. 461–474., doi: 10.1016/j.neuron.2006.09.031. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fukata, Yuko, et al. “Molecular Constituents of Neuronal AMPA Receptors.” The Journal of Cell Biology, vol. 169, no. 3, 2005, pp. 399–404, http://www.jstor.org/stable/3658218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Erbo, et al. “A Reelin-Integrin Receptor Interaction Regulates Arc MRNA Translation in Synaptoneurosomes.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 100, no. 9, National Academy of Sciences, 2003, pp. 5479–84, http://www.jstor.org/stable/3139737. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bolshakov, Vadim Y., and Steven A. Siegelbaum. “Postsynaptic Induction and Presynaptic Expression of Hippocampal Long-Term Depression.” Science, vol. 264, no. 5162, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1994, pp. 1148–52, http://www.jstor.org/stable/2885136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guzowski, J. F., Lyford, G. L., Stevenson, G. D., Houston, F. P., McGaugh, J. L., Worley, P. F., & Barnes, C. A. (2000). Inhibition of activity-dependent arc protein expression in the rat hippocampus impairs the maintenance of long-term potentiation and the consolidation of long-term memory. The Journal of Neuroscience, 20(11), 3993–4001. https://doi.org/10.1523/jneurosci.20-11-03993.2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fucile, Sergio, et al. “Effects of Cyclothiazide on GluR1/AMPA Receptors.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 103, no. 8, National Academy of Sciences, 2006, pp. 2943–47, http://www.jstor.org/stable/30049518. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Synaptic plasticity (long term potentiation and depression) mcauliffe neur 493. Google Sites. (n.d.). Retrieved October 10, 2021, from https://sites.google.com/site/mcauliffeneur493/home/synaptic-plasticity. [Google Scholar]
- Biolaboratories, Arigo. (2021, October 10). Viral-like capsids, new trans-synaptic mrna transport mechanism news company. Arigo biolaboratories. Retrieved October 10, 2021, from https://www.arigobio.com/news/arc-capsid. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.