SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Discussion of Public Administration and Humanities|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Zhang. Yan Feng, Some thoughts on the construction of patriotism education base of Archives under the new situation. File inside and outside, vol. 15, 2022, pp.3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang. Ye, Tell China’s story well with archival exhibition----the inspiration of Qingdao Archives’ exhibition abroad. Shandong archives, vol. 05, 2020, pp.71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Ji. Wei, International Archives Day and Archives Exhibition. The World of Archives, vol. 7, 2020, pp.1. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bao Ling, We will organize archive exhibitions and tell the story of our original aspiration. Archives management, vol. 06, 2019, pp.77-79. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1005-9458.2019.06.027. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jing Wen, Research on the practice of archival exhibition and related problems. File inside and outside, vol. 30, 2019, pp.20-21. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Juan, On the topic selection of archival exhibition. Office Business, vol. 20, 2019, pp.136+154. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1004647X.2019.20.104. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.