SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Johanna Fawkes. Depth Public Relations: After the Masquerade[M]. Taylor and Francis, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jingkun (2016). The application of public relations in the external publicity of museums Identification and appreciation of cultural relics (02), 80-82 [Google Scholar]
- Bojana Suzić, Miroslav Karlíček & Václav Stříteský. (2016). Adoption of Social Media for Public Relations by Museums. Central European Business Review (2). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng (2014). The experience and reference of the Japanese exhibition hall of the Metropolitan Museum of New York Public diplomacy quarterly (02), 103-108+129 doi:10.16869/j.cnki.pdq.2014.02.016. [Google Scholar]
- English homepage of the official website of the British Museum [EB/OL]. https://www.britishmuseum.org/ [Google Scholar]
- The Chinese homepage of the official website of the British Museum [EB/OL]. http://britishmuseum.org.cn/index.html/ [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaopeng (2012). Public relations and services of museums based on the 2011 national first-class museum operation evaluation Jiangsu Museum Society (Eds.) Jiangsu Museum Undertaking committed to social harmony-Proceedings of the 2012 academic annual meeting of Jiangsu Museum Society (pp.185-232) Cultural Relics Publishing House [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.