SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Ali, Nurshad, and Farjana Islam. “The Effects of Air Pollution on COVID-19 Infectioxn and Mortality-A Review on Recent Evidence.” Frontiers in Public Health, Frontiers Media S.A., 26 Nov. 2020, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7725793/. [Google Scholar]
- “Contributor: Links Between COVID-19 Comorbidities, Mortality Detailed in FAIR Health Study.” AJMC, www.ajmc.com/view/contributor-links-between-covid-19-comorbidities-mortalitydetailed-in-fair-health-study. [Google Scholar]
- H, Jia. “Pulmonary Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2) and Inflammatory Lung Disease.” Shock (Augusta, Ga.), U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27082314/. [Google Scholar]
- Imai Y; Kuba K; Rao S; Huan Y; Guo F; Guan B; Yang P; Sarao R; Wada T; Leong-Poi H; Crackower MA; Fukamizu A; Hui CC; Hein L; Uhlig S; Slutsky AS; Jiang C; Penninger JM; “Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 Protects from Severe Acute Lung Failure.” Nature, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16001071/. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Chung-I, et al. “Instillation of Particulate Matter 2.5 Induced Acute Lung Injury and Attenuated the Injury Recovery in ACE2 Knockout Mice.” International Journal of Biological Sciences, Ivyspring International Publisher, 12 Feb. 2018, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5859472/. [Google Scholar]
- M Kai H Kai. “Interactions of Coronaviruses with ACE2, Angiotensin II, and RAS Inhibitors-Lessons from Available Evidence and Insights into COVID19.” Hypertension Research : Official Journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32341442/. [Google Scholar]
- Sun SH; Chen Q; Gu HJ; Yang G; Wang YX; Huang XY; Liu SS; Zhang NN; Li XF; Xiong R; Guo Y; Deng YQ; Huang WJ; Liu Q; Liu QM; Shen YL; Zhou Y; Yang X; Zhao TY; Fan CF; Zhou YS; Qin CF; Wang YC; “A Mouse Model of SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Pathogenesis.” Cell Host & Microbe, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32485164/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.