SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Charles H. Argo, Ottoman Political Spectacle: Reconsidering the Devshirme in the Ottoman Balkans, 1400-1700, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Arkansas, 2005, p. 233. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chuqiao: ‘A Study of the Rise of the Ottoman Empire from the Perspective of Civilizational Interaction’, PhD thesis, Department of History, Northeast Normal University, 2012, p. 71. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson, From Disintegration to Rebirth: The Modernization of Turkey, translated by Zhang Zengjian and Liu Tongshun, Xue Lin Publishing House, 1996, p. 48. [Google Scholar]
- Izkowicz, The Anatomy of Empire: The Institution and Spirit of Ottomanism, translated by Wei Depei, Xue Lin Publishing House, 1996, p. 47. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jia Shi Zi, The Ottoman Empire: Five Hundred Years of Peace, translated by Zhong Fang, Beijing Daily Press, 2020, p. 61. [Google Scholar]
- Mehrdad Kia, The Ottoman Empire, United States: Greenwood Press, 2008, pp. 132-133. [Google Scholar]
- Patrick Balfour, The Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire, translated by Luan Lifu, CITIC Publishing Group, 2018, pp. 214-218. [Google Scholar]
- Stanford Shaw: The Ottoman Empire, translated by Xu Xuya and Zhang Zhongxiang, Qinghai People’s Publishing House, 2006, pp. 251-253. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.