SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Shi Zhengjie. Reflections on promoting high-quality development of Huaihe ecological economic zone[J]. Journal of Economic Research, 2021, (26): 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Mingqi, Wu Xingwei. Research on the transformation and upgrading of urban industry ecology under the innovation drive: empirical evidence based on the urban spatial Durbin model[J]. Technology Economics, 2020, 39 (11): 60-69. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Dandan, Liu Zheng. Spatial effects of science and technology innovation and urbanization on industrial structure transformation: empirical evidence based on the Huaihe River Basin[J]. Statistics and Decision Making, 2021, 37 (19): 133137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhidong, Huang Qianli. The impact of industrial agglomeration on industrial structure upgrading--an empirical analysis based on spatial measurement and panel threshold model[J]. Contemporary Economic Management, 2021, 43 (2): 57-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W.-P. Environmental regulation, spatial spillover and regional industrial competitiveness[J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2013, 23 (8): 123-130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.