SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Zhang Yunling. Reflections on international regionalism (I) [J]. World Knowledge, 2021(04):72. [Google Scholar]
- Zan Tao. Experimental analysis of contemporary Tü rkiye’s foreign strategy[C]//. China International Strategy Review (2011 (General No. 4)), 2011:288-298. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xin. Experimental analysis of the applicability of strategic profundity doctrine to Turkish diplomacy based on the perspective of isolated actors[J]. International Observation, 2017 (04):87-101. [Google Scholar]
- Zan Tao. Türkiye’s multilateralist strategy from a historical perspective[J]. Arab World Studies, 2015 (01):52-66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiangrong. “Neo-Ottomanism”: Historical Transmutation and Influence[J]. Xinjiang Social Science, 2018 (02):108-118+173-174. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bingzhong. “The Turkish Model[J]. European Studies, 2012, 30 (05):136-151 +4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yunling. An exploration of the theory of international regionalism[J]. Russian Studies, 2021 (06):97-114. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Jiankang. The Turkish State and Religion Reflections on Kemal’s Secularist Reform [J]. West Asia Africa, 2009 (02):38-44 +80. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chen. The Historical Evolution of Islamic Identity: Reflections on the “National Idea Movement” in Türkiye[J]. World Religious Culture, 2015 (01):54-60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanzhi. The game between secular and religious politics in the late Ottoman Empire and its historical implications[J]. World Religious Studies, 2017 (04):165-176 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.