SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and Digital Learning|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Arkorful, V. & Abaidoo, N. (2014). The role of e- learning, the advantages and disadvantages of its adoption in Higher Education. International Journal of Education and Research. Vol. 2(12). [Google Scholar]
- Islam, M.A., Nur. S., Talukder, M.S. (2021). E- learning in the time of COVID-19: Lived experiences of three university teachers from two countries. E-Learning and Digital Media. vol. 18(6) 557–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, M.S.; Peeri, N.C.; Shrestha, N.; Zaki, R.; Haque, U.; Ab Hamid, S.H. Defending against the Novel Coronavirus (COVID19) Outbreak: How Can the Internet of Things (IoT) Help to Save the World? Health Policy Technol. (2020), 9, 136–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sukma, Y. & Priatna, N. (2021). Mathematics Teachers’ Response to Online Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Challenges and Opportunities. Kalamatika: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika. 6(1), 1–14. https://doi.org/10.22236/KALAMATIKA.vol6no1.2021pp1-14 [Google Scholar]
- Tsai, C.; Shen, P.; Chiang, Y. The application of mobile technology in e-learning and online education environments: A review of publications in SSCI-indexed journals from (2003) to (2012). Int. J. Enterp. Inf. Syst. (2013), 9, 85–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teodora, V., Mioara, U., & Magdalena, N. (2013). Quality through E-Learning and Quality for E- Learning. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, 3(1). [Google Scholar]
- U. Ehlers. (2004). Quality in e-Learning from a Learner’s Perspective. the Third EDEN Research Workshop, Oldenburg, Germany. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.