SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- B. Joost and E. van der Horst, Innovative Work Behavior: To What Extent and How Can HRM Practices Contribute to Higher Levels of Innovation Within SMEs? INTECH. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. J. de Jong and D. N. Den Hartog, “Innovative Work Behavior: Measurement and Validation,” SCALES-initiative (SCientific Anal. Entrep. SMEs), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Rulevy and E. Parahyanti, “The Relationship between Psychological Capital and Innovative Work Behavior in Creative Industry: A Study among Employees of XYZ Company,” J. Psikogenes., vol. 4, no. 1, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Leong and A. Rasli, “The Relationship between innovative work behavior on work role performance: An empirical study,” (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. S. A, M. J. Mustafa, N. Anderson, and B. Sayer, “Innovative work behavior and personality traits Examining the moderating effects of organizational tenure,” J. Manag. Psychol., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 29–42, (2017), doi : 10.0268–3946DOI10.1108/JMP-01-2017-001. [Google Scholar]
- S. De Spiegelaere, “Journal of Entrepreneurship,” Manag. Innov., vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 5–20, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Omari, “What Drive Innovative Work Behavior among Engineers? The Role of Transformational Leadership European,” J. Bus. Manag., vol. 9, no. 19, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Khorakian, H. Mohammadi, and S. Ferdowsi, “Innovative Work Behavior in Public Organizations: The Roles of Ethical and Knowledge Sharing Behaviors,” Creat. Res. J., vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 164–173, (2019), doi:https://doi.org/10.1080/10400419.2019.1607444. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Miles and A. Huberman, Qualitative Data Analysis: A Sourcebook of New Methods. California: SAGE publications Inc, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- S. Scott and R. Bruce, “Determinants of innovative behavior: A path model of individual innovation in the workplace,” Acad. Manag. J., vol. 37, no. 580–607, (1994), doi:10.2307/256701. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Woods, F. Lievens, F. De Fruyt, and B. Wille, “ersonality across working life: the longitudinal and reciprocal influences of personality on work,” J. Organ. Behav., vol. 34, pp. 7–25, (2013), doi: 10.1002/job.1863. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.