SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Pike, Steven, (2004), Destination Marketing Organisations, Elsevier, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Dogra, Ravinder and Gupta, Anil, 2012, Barriers to Community Participation in Tourism Development: Empirical Evidence from a Rural Destination, South Asian Journal of Tourism and Heritage, 5:131–142. [Google Scholar]
- Timothy, Dallen J. dan Boyd, Stephen W., (2003), Heritage Tourism, Pearson Education, England [Google Scholar]
- Telfer, Richard dan Sharpley, David J., (2008), Tourism and Development in the Developing World, Routledge, New York [Google Scholar]
- Ansell, Cris, & Alison Gash. (2007). Collaborative Governance in Theory and Practice. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 18(4), 543–571. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bramwell, B., (2010), Participative Planning and Governance for Sustainable Tourism. Tourism Recreation Research, 35: 239–249 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zou, T., Huang, S., and Ding, P., (2014), Toward A Communitydriven Development Model of Rural Tourism: The Chinese Experience, International Journal of Tourism Research, 16: 261–271 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daldeniz, B. and Hampton, Mark P., (2013), Dive Tourism and Local Communities: Active Participation or Subject to Impacts? Case Studies from Malaysia, International Journal of Tourism Research, 15 : 507–520 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Idziak, W., Majewski, J., and Zmyślony, P., (2015), Community participation in Sustainable rural tourism experience creation: a long-term appraisal and lessons from a thematic villages project in Poland, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 23:1341–1362 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reid, D. G., George, E. W., and Mair, H., (2009), Rural Tourism Development; Localism and Cultural Change, Channel View Publications, UK [Google Scholar]
- Roberts, L. and Hall, D., (2004), Consuming thecountryside: Marketing for rural tourism, Journal of Vacating Marketing, 10: 253–263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barke, M., (2004), Rural Tourism in Spain, International Journal of Tourism Research, 6: 137–149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Briedenhann, J. and Wickens, E., (2004), Rural Tourism-Meeting the Challenges of the New South Africa, International Journal of Tourism Research, 6: 189–203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reed Jean-Pierre, (2012), Theorist of Subaltern Subjectivity: Antonio Gramsci, Popular Beliefs, Political Passion, and Reciprocal Learning, Critical Sociology 39(4) 561–591 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.