SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Sabariah, S. Musnadi, and I. Madjid, “The Effect of Work Satisfaction, Work Engagement and Leadership Style on Organizational Commitment and Its Impact on the Performance of Employees’community Empowerment in the Village of Aceh, Indonesia,” East African Sch. J. Econ. Bus. Manag., Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 258–263, (2020), doi:10.36349/EASJEBM.(2020).v03i03.009 . [Google Scholar]
- Yuliandi and R. Tahir, “Work Discipline, Competence, Empowerment, Job Satisfaction, and Employee Performance,” Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng., Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 7209–7215, (2019), doi:10.35940/ijrte.C6221.098319. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ulutas, “The Effect of Empowerment on Employees’ Job Satisfaction: a Research on Konya Industrial Zone,” MANAS Sos. Araştırmalar Derg., Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 589–600, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Purwantoro and Y. Bagyo, “Citizenship organizational behavior ability to increase the effect of organizational climate, work motivation, and organizational justice on employee performance,” Manag. Econ. J., Vol. 3, No. 2, p. 195, (2019), doi:10.18860/mec-j.v3i2.7455. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Maryani, M. Entang, and M. Tukiran, “The Relationship between Work Motivation, Work Discipline and Employee Performance at the Regional Secretariat of Bogor City,” Int. J. Soc. Manag. Stud., Vol. 02, No. 02, pp. 1–16, (2021), [Online]. Available:https://ijosmas.org/index.php/ijosmas/article/view/14 [Google Scholar]
- D. Hidayat and A. Syahid, “Local Potential Development (Local Genius) in Community Empowerment,” J. Nonform. Educ., Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 1–14, (2019), doi:10.15294/jne.v5i1.18343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nursalam, R. D. Fibriansari, S. R. Yuwono, M. Hadi, F. Efendi, and A. Bushy, “Development of an empowerment model for burnout syndrome and quality of nursing work life in Indonesia,” Int. J. Nurs. Sci., Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 390–395, (2018), doi:10.1016/j.ijnss.2018.05.001. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Robbins and T. A. Judge, Organizational Behavior, 16th ed. San Diego State University, San Diego, CA, United States: Pearson Education, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Elrehail, I. Harazneh, M. Abuhjeeleh, A. Alzghoul, S. Alnajdawi, and H. M. H. Ibrahim, “Employee satisfaction, human resource management practices and competitive advantage: The case of Northern Cyprus,” Eur. J. Manag. Bus. Econ., Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 125–149, (2020), doi:10.1108/EJMBE-01-2019-0001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Al-Kassem and S. Marwaha, “Employee Satisfaction and its Impact on Faculty Members’ Performance at Al Ain University of Science and Technology in the UAE,” NeuroQuantology, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 272–287, (2022), doi:10.14704/nq.2022.20.2.nq22306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.