SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Law, Law Number 24 of 2013 concerning amendments to Law Number 23 of 2006 concerning Population Administration. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Dilapanga, J. Mantiri, and C. Mongi, “Evaluation of the Management of Population Administration Information System at the Department of Population and Civil Registration of Tomohon City,” Atl. Press, Vol. 383, no. Icss, pp. 728–730, (2019), doi: 10.2991/icss-19.2019.105. [Google Scholar]
- Law, Law Number 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions (ITE). (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation, Government Regulation Number 82 of 2012 concerning the Implementation of Electronic Systems and Transactions as updated by Government Regulation Number 71 of 2019. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Polii, “Evaluation of Governance Implementation Minahasa Regency Drinking Water Company,” Int. J. Soc. Sci. Hum. Res., Vol. 04, No. 06, pp. 1405–1413, (2021), doi:10.47191/ijsshr/v4-i6-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono, Quantitative Research Methods. Bandung : Alphabeta, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Megalia Riane Kaseger, Itje Pangkey and R. Dilapanga, “The Effect of Work Culture and Work Motivation on Employee Performance at Manado State University,” Tech. Soc. Science. J., Vol. 21, pp. 167–175, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Thiar Y. T Sitorus, Marthinus Mandagi, “The Influence of Organizational Climate on the Job Satisfaction of Civil Servants at the Minahasa Regent’s Office,” J. Adm., Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 53–63, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sudijono, Introduction to Education Statistics. Jakarta : Grafindo Persada Raju, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Sedarmayanti, Human Resources and Work Productivity. Bandung : CV. Mandar Forward, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Sudarwan, Leadership Motivation and Group Effectiveness, Ed. 2. Jakarta : PT Rineka Cipta Utama, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.