SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Sociology and Political Science|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- L. He, Y.Y. Du, W.S. Zhou, Coping strategies of university financial management system under the reform of government accounting system [J]. China Chief Accountant, 2019 (11): 126-129. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Yu, M. Zhang, Taking the reform of government accounting system as an opportunity to improve the financial management ability of colleges and universities [J]. Business Accounting, 2020 (1): 106-109. [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Li, A preliminary study on the impact of the reform of government accounting system on financial management in colleges and universities [J]. Journal of changchun institute of technology (Social Science Edition), 2019, 20 (3): 59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, J.Q. Yi, H.Q. Zhang, C.S. Bai, X. Liu, Inquiry into the budget management of colleges and universities under the background of accounting system reform [J]. Business News, 2020 (26): 28-29. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Deng, Streamline administration, delegate power, strengthen regulation and improve services under the background of financial management problems and achievements in colleges and universities Analysis-Taking Hunan Province as an example [J]. Economic Research Guide, 2021 (13): 78-80. [Google Scholar]
- D. Jessie, J. Wang, How to boost the construction of financial management team in colleges and universities-Take a double-class construction university as an example [J]. Economic Research Guide, 2021 (20): 74-76. [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Li, Information construction of private colleges and universities on financial internal control management Impact-Taking Shanghai Sanda University as an example [J]. Assets and Finance of Administrative Undertakings, 2022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.