SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 4: Management and Economics|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- Wang Z., Zhu Y., Zhu Y., et al., (2016). Energy structure change and carbon emission trends in China. Energy, 115:369-377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Y., L. B., (2018) Forecasting China’s total energy demand and its structure using ADL-MIDAS model. Energy. 151(15):420-429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y., (2016). The relationship between energy consumption and economic growth: a case study of Shanghai. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Economics, Management and Social Sciences. 150-157. [Google Scholar]
- Shi X., Liu L., (2014). Research on the Relationship between regional energy consumption and industrial structure in China. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Science Edition), 14(06): 39-47. [Google Scholar]
- Shahiduzzaman M., Alam K., (2012). Cointegration and causal relationships between energy consumption and output: Assessing the evidence from Australia. Energy Economics, 34(6): 2182-2188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carmona M., Feria J., Golpe A., Iglesias J., (2017). Consumption in the US reconsidered. Evidence across sources and economic sectors. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 77: 1055-1068. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilgen S., (2014). Structure and environmental impact of global energy consumption. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 38(5): 890-902. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han S., (2020). Research on the development status and Grey Correlation of China's energy structure and industrial structure. Standardization of Engineering Construction, (07): 69-79. [Google Scholar]
- Fang L., Fang Y., (2019). Research on the Transmission Path and Influencing Factors of Industrial Energy Consumption in Our Country: The Grey Relational Analysis Based on the Industrial Perspective. Journal of Jiangxi Science and Technology Normal University, (02):75-83. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y., Li X., Li X., (2006), Research on leading industry selection model based on diamond theory [J]. Chinese Soft Science, (01):145-152. [Google Scholar]
- Rui M., (2006). “New Diamond Model” of industrial Competitiveness. Social Science, (4) : 68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Huang R., Zhu Y., Wang Z., (2010). Peak prediction of urban energy consumption and carbon emission under stable economic growth: A case study of Shanghai. Transformation of Economic Development Mode and Independent Innovation: The 12th Annual Conference of China Association for Science and Technology (Vol. 3), 1674-1683. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.