SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 4: Management and Economics|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- He Ping. Some methods for eliminating outliers in measured data [J]. Aerial Survey Technology, 1995 (01): 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Yuqi, Sheng Hongqi, Ma Guifeng, et al. Health input and health output of OECD countries: econometric analysis based on dynamic panel system GMM model [J]. China Health economy, 2019. 38 (7): 64-66. DOI: 10.7664/CHE20190716. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jinyu, Zhang Zhongbin, Sun Qingyun. Research and application of analytic hierarchy process [J]. Chinese Journal of Safety Science, 2008, 18 (5): 148. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Hongzhan, Fang Lv Pan, Qiao Yi et al. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of transmission network planning scheme based on entropy weight method [J]. Grid Technology, 2009, 33 (11): 60-64. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wenqi. Combinatorial weighting optimization method for multi-attribute decision making [J]. Operations and Management, 2006 15 (6): 40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hongbing, Qi Xiuying. Epidemiology (8th Edition) [M]. Beijing: people's Health Publishing House, 2013 15. [Google Scholar]
- Mehata Suresh, Paudel Yuba Raj, Dhungel Amit, Paudel Mohan, Thapa Janak, Karki Deepak Kumar. Spousal Separation and Use of and Unmet Need for Contraception in Nepal: Results Based on a 2016 Survey. [J]. The Scientific World Journal, 2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.