SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- Y. Long, K. Wu, Shrinking cities in a rapidly urbanizing China. Environment and Planning A, 48(2), 220-222 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, S. H. Liu, Y. Song, Understanding urban shrinkage in China: developing a multi-dimensional conceptual model and conducting empirical examination from 2000 to 2010. Habitat International, 104, 102256 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, The suggestions on designing core indexes of territorial resources for “12th Five-Year Plan ”. Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences (In Chinese), 25(4), 397405 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ohashi, K. Fukasawa, et al., High-resolution national land use scenarios under a shrinking population in Japan. Transactions in GIS, 23(4), 786-804 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Z. Chen, P. Wang, Impact of high-speed rail on urban economic efficiency in China. Transport Policy, 97(8), 220-231 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Turok, V. Mykhnenko, The trajectories of european cities, 1960-2005. Cities, 24(3), 165-182 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schilling, J. Logan, Greening the Rust Belt: A green infrastructure model forright sizing America's shrinking cities. Journal of the American Planning Association, 74(4), 451-466 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Newman, B. Kim, Urban shrapnel: Spatial distribution of non-productive space. Landscape Research, 42(7), 699-715 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pallagst, R. Fleschurz, F. Trapp, Greening the shrinking city—policies and planning approaches in the USA with the example of Flint, Michigan. Landscape research, 42(7), 716-727 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Deng, D. D. Wang, et al., Shrinking cities in growing China: Did high speed rail further aggravate urban shrinkage? Cities. 86(8), 210-219 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, Y. Zhou, K. E. Haynes, Change in land use structure in urban China: Does the development of high-speed rail make a difference. Land Use Policy, 8, 104962 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. He, Q. Yin, et al., Transport and regional economic integration: evidence from the Chang-Zhu-Tan region in China. Transport Policy, 79(4), 193-203 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Haufiermann, W. Siebel, Die Schrumpfende Stadt unddie Stadtsoziologie. Soziologische Stadtforschung. VS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften (1988) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Baron, D. A. Kenny, The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of personality and social psychology, 51(6), 1173-1182 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- U. Kunert, H. Link, Transport infrastructure: higher investments needed to preserve assets. DIW Economic Bulletin, 3(10), 12-20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Xu, J. Chen, G. Zhao, How does the land leasing marketization affect the economic growth. Journal of Economic Research (In Chinese), (3), 44-61 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.